Supplies Guys Reviews

07/06/2015
Supplies Guys Ratings and User Reviews. Supplies Guys is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 179 reviews. Last rated on 07/02/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Supplies Guys

2014 Winner

Supplies Guys Rating

More About Supplies Guys

Recent Reviews for Supplies Guys

• Jul 2, 2015
    Their products come quickly, usually within 2 days. The quality is good. For the most part their prices are comparative. I have 1 other online store I check to compare but they charge shipping cost so most the time supplies guys "win"
  • Jul 2, 2015
    they do have an excellent phone contact with a REAL PERSON if one needs help
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I have always had exceptional service on the website or when I have called in. It's a pleasure to do business with the SuppliesGuys. Free shipping offered for order over a moderate minimum is great, too.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    good company with people that care
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I love that your "generic" toner cartridges are so much cheaper. Love free shipping.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Suppliy Guys have good by me. No problems. I am amaze at ho fast the supplies arrive.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Have no comments at this time as it is the first time ordering. Don't know what the outcome will be. Hoping it will be a good experience.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I have dealt with the supply guys before and am very happy with their customer service and selection of products.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    The site has waht I want and sends the supplies quickly.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I got my printer as part of the "inklusive" program years ago and have been very happy with the Supplies Guys products and customer service.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Have not had a problem while ordering from Supplies Guys and prices are great.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I have shopped at Supplies Guys for approximately 10 years. Service has always been Number 1. One time I had a problem with one of the cartridges at work Called - no problem - they sent a replacement overnight. Love the Supplies Guys. I always recommend them when I hear I need. The prices are FANTASTIC! The convenience of ordering online is wonderful. I have never had a problem locating what I need.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Keep those prices low for us non-profits. Thanks!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Convenient, quality products and speedy shipment.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Website wasn't responding. Took several tries to get in. Then finally at checkout I noticed the quantity of items wrong and was not easy to adjust. Had to go back and re-enter cc info.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Very good company, so far, very pleased.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Thanks for offering a compatible replacement for the over priced manufacturers item.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Called customer service to verfiy quality of product and was told that you all stand behind you compatible ink cartridges. I know anyone can say anything, but hearing it from the rep made me feel comfortable.
    Jun 29, 2015
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Wonderful! Wouldn't use any other company for our printer cartridge needs.
    Jun 25, 2015
    Wonderful! i wouldn't order from any other place. Delivery time is excellent as well as customer service and knowledge. I will definitely refer others to your web site.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Great service and appreciated the expediency of the service.
    Jun 25, 2015