Supplies Guys Reviews

01/25/2015
Supplies Guys Ratings and User Reviews. Supplies Guys is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 219 reviews. Last rated on 01/25/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Supplies Guys

2014 Winner

Supplies Guys Rating

More About Supplies Guys

Recent Reviews for Supplies Guys

• Jan 25, 2015
    Prices seem pretty good. There was a little confusion on the checkout with the free shipping. I had to select it twice.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Love the ease in ordering and website setup.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I won't know 'til order comes
  • Jan 23, 2015
    My main frustration today was that I couldn't tell whether or not my order went through; when I called for help, I was told I couldn't find out till Monday during regular business hours. I went ahead and ordered again, but I only want one set.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    great company with good service and good products
  • Jan 23, 2015
    put in as much info as i could to narrow my search results ... but still way too many unrelated items on the list ... site a little cluttered ... my cart does not save selected items ... when site is closed ... which would be very helpful ... had to shop 3 different times ... and start all over ... like the prices ... and the speed of site ...
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great prices plus free shipping. great website
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Excellent Service, but more importantly, product quality is great and the prices are even better. Keep up the great work you are doing for small business people like me.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Good prices, Good Service, Good Support & Fast Delivery!!!
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Always satisfied with ordering and product.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    We purchased the same product from Supplies Guys several years ago. We have been out of the country and did not need to purchase from them in the interim. We were very satisfied the last time, and expect to be happy with the purchase again this time.
    Survey too long
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I have been very pleased with the products. My printer is old and works very well. That I can continue to get quality toner is a plus. Love the free shipping!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    their marketing touch points and customer follow-up/continued engagement is top notch - and not something you'd expect from this type of retailer. A lot of companies could really learn a lot from your marketing and customer care efforts. If I had a greater need for their products I would definitely use more, but are always a top of mind category recommendation.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    very easy to do work with
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I like the fact Google endorsed them.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    First time ordered.
    Jan 20, 2015
    First time I ordered
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Need to have the ability to reorganize my frequent list. The product I order most is shuffled down into a different group that order much less.
    Jan 19, 2015
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Online ordering was easy and the cost of supplies is great for small businesses.
    Jan 19, 2015
    Great source for supplies on a small business budget.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    I have only bought toner. Out of the 4 cartirdges I have purchased in the pase 1 did not work, others were great. Prices are great.
    Jan 20, 2015
    Ordered "compatible" printer cartridges. Have not installed them yet so I have no feedback on how they work yet