Supplies Guys Reviews

05/21/2015
Supplies Guys Ratings and User Reviews. Supplies Guys is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 209 reviews. Last rated on 05/21/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Supplies Guys

2014 Winner

Supplies Guys Rating

More About Supplies Guys

Recent Reviews for Supplies Guys

• May 21, 2015
    I really do like Supplies Guys. The stuff I have gotten in the past has been good (toner for a laser printer non OEM) and I feel like it was a good value and good quality.
  • May 21, 2015
    I hope product works with my equipment!!!
  • May 21, 2015
    So far so good. I am now just waiting to receive the item.
  • May 20, 2015
    suppliesguys have NEVER let me down.
  • May 19, 2015
    I like the ease of signing in, the swiftness of finding the products I want to buy, the free shipping that is most often available to me, and the fast delivery despite no-fee shipping. I usually receive my products in a day or two. I plan to continue using The Supplies Guys for all my office needs. I have never been disappointed with your website, your customer service, your product selection, or shipping. I have never had an unpleasant experience with The Supplies Guys! Thanks for being the best!
  • May 19, 2015
    It was difficutl to find the divididers that I wanted, but eventually did.
  • May 18, 2015
    first time. trying to test out toner quality
  • May 18, 2015
    I have been purchasing my Toner from Supplies guys for over 10 years, and I am always happy with the prices and fast service. Thank you!
  • May 17, 2015
    Easy to order. Good product selection. Very good pricing options with OEM products and lower cost equivalents. Thanks for an easy, quick satisfying sale!
  • May 14, 2015
    nice site, nice prices, good to go
  • May 14, 2015
    Excellent Price for toner cartridges.
  • May 13, 2015
    You are just great.
    May 21, 2015
    You get what you want and whenyou want it.
  • May 11, 2015
    I have ordered from Supplies Guys a number of times and have been completely satisfied with everything each time I have ordered. I will continue to use Supplies Guys.
    May 19, 2015
    They always have the best prices on what we need and quick delivery.
  • May 10, 2015
    Best price for toner - still need to see if it works correctly since it's not Brother OEM toner.
    May 20, 2015
  • May 9, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    Supplies Guys always have given us fast service and even contact us if they have any questions. They are our go-to people for printer products.
  • May 8, 2015
    Easy to order and find products that our company needed on such short notice.
    May 14, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    my latst order I got a "$10 off your next order of $100 or more" tab on the email Suppiles guys sent me regarding tracking information. When I clicked on the "$10 off your nextorder tab" and place the order today, there was NO $10 off was offered. I did a chat with customer service and got a cold "it is not offered" reply. I reduced the $ total my order, but I not happy about the bogus promo offer.
    May 16, 2015
    follow up after the less than satisfactory initial CS chat, was exellent, above an beyond call of duty
  • May 5, 2015
    Always great doing business with Supplies Guys
  • May 2, 2015
    Good rate!
    May 16, 2015
    cool, on time delivery, reasonable price
  • Apr 27, 2015
    They're easy to deal with and have high quality printer supplies at the best prices I've seen. Plus, they are easy to deal with and have always delivered what they sold me. I'm very satisfied with their services.
    May 19, 2015
    SuppliesGuys does a great job of supplying my printer needs at a very reasonable price.