Supplies Guys Reviews

08/28/2015
Supplies Guys Ratings and User Reviews. Supplies Guys is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 185 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Supplies Guys

2014 Winner

Supplies Guys Rating

More About Supplies Guys

Recent Reviews for Supplies Guys

• Aug 28, 2015
    Must be good. I keep coming back. Good inventory, good shipping time, good in-stock status, excellent prices
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Product prices are unbelievable!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Since this site was shared with me by one of my Co-workers I have always used it to get my toner. Works great
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I never the number of sheets I could expect from the cartridge I am buying.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Good prices if quality and quantity of toner cartridges comparable to box stores.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I had to order the same item three times because every time i selected it the web site came back and said my cart was empty. Eventually a fatal error occurred and said it might be due to the item being out of stock. I logged back in and ordered the same product via a different path and it worked flawlessly.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    there is a current promotion offering a $10 gift card. However, there was never an opportunity to enter teh promotion code of $10dunkin. Was that because this is a govt purchase?
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Customer Service is unlike anywhere else we purchase from. Fast, friendly, and personal service. The prices are excellent and are a huge plus for our non-profit business.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Overall rating depends on quality of product purchased.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Best overall price and quality for what I buy
    works great for me
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Easy purchase and we love having the ink delivered to our office.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Products work well with my machine
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Item came just as ordered and very good price.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Easy to use.
    Aug 26, 2015
    Have not tried new toners yet.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    Customer Service actually called me as they recognized the product I ordered was not what I have been ordering. They were correct!! I am amazed they took the time to call me!! Now, that is customer service.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I wish that Supplies Guys would provide and clear picture of the product. when you order anything on a website you are usually able to click on the picture and see all information on the product, including an up close picture of the product. I would have loved to have seen these up close.
    Aug 21, 2015
    There was a discount on the pens I purchased which is nice, but now I have to make an amendment in our database. Can you just show the charges that will be billed to us on the original document?
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    Thanks for the candy. Send more. LOL Loved the mints I have not put my toner in the printer yet but I'm sure it will work great. My husbands company referred me to you. Thanks
  • Aug 12, 2015
    the direct link to my account and product information is very helpful
    Aug 24, 2015
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    Best prices! Quick delivery that I'm able to track.