Supplies Guys Reviews

05/28/2015
Supplies Guys Ratings and User Reviews. Supplies Guys is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 192 reviews. Last rated on 05/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Supplies Guys

2014 Winner

Supplies Guys Rating

More About Supplies Guys

Recent Reviews for Supplies Guys

• May 28, 2015
    product description had all appropriate numbers but some were missing when I placed them in my cart. This is my first time, so I will see if this product is compatible with my CW printer.
  • May 28, 2015
    Really like there products, always buy okadata toner price is great there toner is just as good.
  • May 28, 2015
    Always get direct answers, and product is always readily available and shipped in a timely matter.
  • May 26, 2015
    Web site worked better this time. I've had to make a phone call before.
  • May 26, 2015
    So far, I'm seeing a lot of positive promise. Finding my product was easy, the price was very good, and the checkout was simple and clear. I look forward to seeing if the final product itself matches the high expectations I have from what I've seen of your site.
  • May 25, 2015
    Good product and fast shipping.
  • May 23, 2015
    Not all toner cartriges received work properly. They should be graciously replaced. That's what we expect from any store. That has not happened, yet.
  • May 21, 2015
    I really do like Supplies Guys. The stuff I have gotten in the past has been good (toner for a laser printer non OEM) and I feel like it was a good value and good quality.
  • May 21, 2015
    I hope product works with my equipment!!!
    May 27, 2015
    Fabulous products and pricing, I paid for overnight shipping on an order at 6pm EST and recieved the following morning by 10 am EST, very impressive.
  • May 21, 2015
    So far so good. I am now just waiting to receive the item.
  • May 20, 2015
    suppliesguys have NEVER let me down.
  • May 19, 2015
    I like the ease of signing in, the swiftness of finding the products I want to buy, the free shipping that is most often available to me, and the fast delivery despite no-fee shipping. I usually receive my products in a day or two. I plan to continue using The Supplies Guys for all my office needs. I have never been disappointed with your website, your customer service, your product selection, or shipping. I have never had an unpleasant experience with The Supplies Guys! Thanks for being the best!
    May 27, 2015
  • May 19, 2015
    It was difficutl to find the divididers that I wanted, but eventually did.
  • May 18, 2015
    I have been purchasing my Toner from Supplies guys for over 10 years, and I am always happy with the prices and fast service. Thank you!
    May 26, 2015
  • May 15, 2015
    May 25, 2015
    Fabulous customer service, price and quality. Supplies Guys' clearly written warranty for my purchased product was the deciding factor that won me over as a customer.
  • May 14, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    Good reliable printer products
  • May 13, 2015
    You are just great.
    May 21, 2015
    You get what you want and whenyou want it.
  • May 11, 2015
    I have ordered from Supplies Guys a number of times and have been completely satisfied with everything each time I have ordered. I will continue to use Supplies Guys.
    May 19, 2015
    They always have the best prices on what we need and quick delivery.
  • May 10, 2015
    Best price for toner - still need to see if it works correctly since it's not Brother OEM toner.
    May 20, 2015
  • Apr 27, 2015
    They're easy to deal with and have high quality printer supplies at the best prices I've seen. Plus, they are easy to deal with and have always delivered what they sold me. I'm very satisfied with their services.
    May 19, 2015
    SuppliesGuys does a great job of supplying my printer needs at a very reasonable price.