Supplies Guys Reviews

10/21/2014
Supplies Guys Ratings and User Reviews. Supplies Guys is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 263 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Supplies Guys

2014 Winner

Supplies Guys Rating

More About Supplies Guys

Recent Reviews for Supplies Guys

• Sep 7, 2014
    To shop for the items I was looking for at a reduced price, was easy, quick and I got an unexpected surprise of free shipping. Which is like begin in a retail store.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    The site didn't give reviews or page count I should get from the toner, made it a risky purchase.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    If I get bothered by telemarketers I will never order from you again. If everything works out fine and I am satisfied I will order from suppliesguys again.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    I don't know how you guys do it, but your pricing for authentic products are amazing compared to big-box chains online offerings (And in store). I look forward to doing more business with your company.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    The items are always on time and there never are any issues with the items ordered.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Made it easy to find what I needed
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I looked at many web sites and kept coming back to yours.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Good outfit, good service.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Thanks for providing discounted prices for our printing supply needs. As a non profit we are always looking for quality products at the lowest cost.
    great service and price
  • Sep 2, 2014
    This is my first purchase. I need to wait until I receive my merchandise before I make a decision
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I've always been very happy with Supplies Guys.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I order all of my printer supplies from you "guys". Thanks for great products, a nice web site, and good pricing!
    Sep 6, 2014
    I got everything as expected. A great experience. I will return. Thanks
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I had previously purchased non-brand name toners from another retailer and was very disappointed in the quality as well as life. When I received toners from your store, I was pleasantly surprised in the quality they have worked flawlessly.
    Sep 7, 2014
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Easy ordering process with great prices!
    Sep 3, 2014
  • Aug 26, 2014
    So far, so good. The proof will be in the pudding when the product is received. WE have ordered supposedly "compatible" ink products in the past that were rejected by the equipment.
    Sep 2, 2014
    time will tell if product is as good as mfr branded product. we have experienced failure in the past from other suppliers.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Sep 6, 2014
    Customer service is amazing. I placed an order online and in less than 30 minutes I received a phone call asking if I was aware of the same product by a different supplier (I was not). By switching to the other supplier I saved 72%!! I was assured that the quality would be the same. I haven't tried the product yet so can't vouch for that, but I will remain optimistic. Supplies Guys' customer service will have me shopping with them again!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    This is my first day on the job and being able to find this product at over $60.00 cheaper is a good first impression
    Sep 2, 2014
    The cost difference was amazing. I ordered ink for our Stamp machine and the the name brand was $85 and your price was &10.99 and all the other products were at such a great rate I switched our ordering supplies form Office Depot And Max to Supply Guy's y'all are awesome.JanelValentx in Minnesota