Supplies Guys Reviews

01/31/2015
Supplies Guys Ratings and User Reviews. Supplies Guys is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 225 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Supplies Guys

2014 Winner

Supplies Guys Rating

More About Supplies Guys

Recent Reviews for Supplies Guys

• Nov 24, 2014
    hard to answer some questions as is first order so until supplies arrive and work they aren't relevent.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Very easy to find and order products > Firs time user
  • Nov 22, 2014
    THIS IS MY SECOND ORDER OF TONER FROM SUPPLIES GUYS, THE FIRST WORKED GREAT SO I'M TRYING THEM AGAIN. WILL CONTINUE ORDERING AS LONG AS I'M HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE AND PRODUCTS.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Always promp order fullfillment. Friendly courteous customer support.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I would like to see better prices for the Ink. Your cost cannot be driving my cost..
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Great Service and products.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I have always had a very pleasant experience ordering from Supplies Guys. I had to contact your company by phone about my last order and the person on the phone was outstandingly patient and helpful. That call was a couple months ago but has stood out in my mind ever since as a great example of customer service.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Great variety of items and some of the best prices! Awesome customer service and quick delivery!
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Firts purchase. We'll wait and see!
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Very affordable Xerox printer supplies.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Love that they try to save me money by offering similar products to what I have ordered, at lower prices.
    Nov 18, 2014
    I ordered laser toner cartridges online, and they arrived the next day. I've ordered cartridges from you before, and they were of satisfactory quality.
    Nov 24, 2014
    Wonderful company to deal with. They even called to suggest a "generic" brand to save money!
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Easy to find, website set up to make it easy to find your products. Check out was very smooth. The pricing is very good. Now, when the product arrives, I anticipate that it will be up to the same high standards of what I have experienced so far.
    Nov 22, 2014
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Best prices I have seen. Products have exceeded our expectations.
    Nov 22, 2014
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Love Supplies Guys!! Recommend them to all of my friends. Only place I`ll order my business supplies from now on! Not only are the prices unbelievable but the quick and free shipping on my order(loved) and the product was exactly what I ordered. Thanks Supplies Guys!
    Nov 19, 2014
    awesome as always
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Nov 19, 2014
    The color cube ink is wonderful. Can't tell the difference from the real product. Have used it for years on all the Xerox copiers we have had.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I find shopping with Supplies Guys to be very easy and like their Free shipping option.
    Nov 23, 2014
    Always a pleasure working with Supplies Guys. Prices & customer service are great!