Supplies Guys Reviews

07/29/2015
Supplies Guys Ratings and User Reviews. Supplies Guys is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 186 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Supplies Guys

2014 Winner

Supplies Guys Rating

More About Supplies Guys

Recent Reviews for Supplies Guys

• May 5, 2015
    great customer service.
  • May 3, 2015
    After several orders, I find SuppliesGuys to be a reliable vendor who offers a good product at a good price. Thank you.
  • May 1, 2015
    Turned my parents on to this too. I am happy with the company.
    Great company & site!!
  • May 1, 2015
    I use to order from supplies guys a lot until I purchased some toner that didn't work and supplies guys didn't take care of m,y problem. I had to call Oki Data for help. You say you stand by your compatible inks, but when I had a problem you just didn't help me as you said you would. I have a small business. I must watch every penny I spend. I like dealing with a company that will take care of problems in a timely manner. However, I'm giving it another chance.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    I was very impressed with the personal contact recently made after we did not repeat order product from The Supplies Guys. Nobody else really cares. It speaks well of the company and the culture and it solidified our relationship with The Supplies Guys due to their obvious commitment to Customer Service (and I meant to capitalize that!)
    May 4, 2015
    Highest level of customer service I have ever experienced from a supply vendor in my 38 years in business. Kudos to Russell Zeta for making us feel like we are a Supplies Guys' VIP customer!