Supplies Guys Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Supplies Guys Reviews

10/19/2017
Supplies Guys Ratings and User Reviews. Supplies Guys is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 99 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Supplies Guys

2015 Platinum

Supplies Guys Rating

More About Supplies Guys

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Supplies Guys

• Oct 05, 2017
    Have always been very pleased with my purchases from Supplies Guys
  • Sep 25, 2017
    First time ordering. Chat guy came right on and helped me make the right ink selections. Thanks!!
    Oct 04, 2017
  • Aug 06, 2017
    I have ordered from you many times over the years and am always happy!
    Oct 03, 2017
    I love the Supply Guys. Have been with them for years and never disappointed!
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Your agent helped me find with what i need it, which was fast and a big help, Thank you.
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Oct 03, 2017
    I ordered the ink cartridges on 9/14 and received them on 10/2. I have ordered before and we would get them in 3-5 days not nearly 3 weeks later. Very disappointed in the service. When I called to see why it wasn't delivered yet, the customer service didn't know and their tracking didn't tell her anything. I will not order from them again.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Always satisfied with products purchased from Supplies Guys. If there is ever a problem, they are always willing to make it right.
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Waited on hold to talk to someone for over 9 minutes. Then I gave up. Made the purchase anyway - could not ask a question about what I really need.
  • Sep 19, 2017
    good source for toner.
    Oct 02, 2017
  • Oct 01, 2017
    Great company. I only buy my online supplies from you. Easy peasy!
  • Sep 30, 2017
    ....
  • Sep 26, 2017
    new to the site. I will wait and see how the product is.
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Difficult to move from one screen to the next. Sometimes difficult to get the screen to respond to my selections
  • Sep 16, 2017
    Sep 26, 2017
    This is a great place to purchase toner ink
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Nothing unusual at this time. Love the pricing compared to other office supply stores. Website is easy to use, and checkout is easy. I will be using you in the future. Love the discount coupons right on the home page.
  • Sep 16, 2017
    I mostly appreciate the quick reorder option.
    Sep 26, 2017
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I think that the representative was very knowledgeable and kind. He help guide me in the direction that was best for me.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I have never before ordered or used "comparable" products. Will be able to answer better after I see how these work.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Sep 24, 2017
    I am a graduate student. I am also a nursing instructor for an associate degree nursing program. I print lots of papers for myself. Supplies Guys has cut my cost of my printing significantly. Unfortunately, you do not have ink for my best friend at the same reduced price as you do for my printer.
  • Sep 22, 2017
    I'll let you know when I receive the items and place them in my printer.
  • Sep 22, 2017
    the chat feature allowed me to find my toner faster, thanks.