Supplies Guys Reviews

10/21/2014
Supplies Guys Ratings and User Reviews. Supplies Guys is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 266 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Supplies Guys

2014 Winner

Supplies Guys Rating

More About Supplies Guys

Recent Reviews for Supplies Guys

• Oct 7, 2014
    Should be able to have business name as part of shipping address
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Need to carry more item available (Such as Panasonic kx-mc6040 toner)
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Cheaper alternative to office supply stores
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I find all products I am looking for and in different name brands. I order the Universal brand and save money. If I spend over $25 as a loyal customer I get free shipping!! Customer service is fantastic!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Great prices and prompt delivery! Highly recommend them for all your supplies!
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Site was clear and esasily navigated. My only criticism is that you do not tell how many copies can be expected per toner cartridge.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Good guys to do business with.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Great prices and they always ship quick!
  • Oct 2, 2014
    website is easy and quick to use.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Products work great, very satisfied.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Experience in check was a little difficult, It took 3 tries to get it to accept my order in the cart.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Simply an outstanding purchase alternative to the name brand companies. Xerox is approximately 33% higher in cost. to a small non-profit enterprise, such as ours, every penny counts. Thank you!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Friendly site - easy to find items. I like fast and easy and this site delivered.
    Oct 4, 2014
    User friendly website. Price best of all vendors I checked. Delivery was faster than expected. Completely satisfied with purchase.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Oct 6, 2014
    The incorrect toner was sent. I called on Saturday morning and left a message that I was going to the Post Office to return the product.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    It would be nice to add PayPal as a payment option
    Oct 3, 2014
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Have used Supply Guys. before for ink several times, am very satisfied with the service and prices.
    Oct 5, 2014
    I am sure the product will meet expectstions. I have purchased before and had no problem. Right now this purchase is a back-up as I have just installed my last blk cartridge
  • Sep 25, 2014
    this is bs I will complete
    Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    Our order was less than what we had compared to at other online stores, it arrived in less than 24 hrs, and in very good condition. We are VERY pleased.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    This is my first experience with supplies guys. Now I am waiting to find out if delivery and quality of merchandise matches their online promises.
    Oct 4, 2014
    Overall, my shopping experience was good, but I have not put the new remanufactured toner cartridges in the printer just yet. Only then will I know whether this was a good buy. I am optimistic, but the jury is still out on this purchase.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    very good company to work with.
    Oct 1, 2014
    This is my second purchase of this product and you have a good product at a low price.