Supplies Guys Reviews

01/26/2015
Supplies Guys Ratings and User Reviews. Supplies Guys is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 226 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Supplies Guys

2014 Winner

Supplies Guys Rating

More About Supplies Guys

Recent Reviews for Supplies Guys

• Jan 3, 2015
    I ordered a compatible set of laser toner cartridges. If they work I will be very happy!
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Supplies Guys are my go-to guys. We are always extremely satisfied with their prices and their service.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    always a very good dealer for office supplies
  • Jan 1, 2015
    I think Supply Guys is the best place to order computer supplies. Their customer service is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. The pricing is better than anyone also. Plus their products always work.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Products are great, just had some trouble with the Cyan cartridge as it prints a left vertical cyan line on color setting.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    So far, a pleasant experience
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Quality products at a fair price.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Supply Guys site is well designed and easy to navigate. The selection is very good. I was able to find all of my printer needs including parts and toner. The prices are very good compared to other online stores. I do my research to find the best deals and your store was one of the best for pricing and selection. FREE shipping is also one of the considerations I had when I purchased the parts for my printer. checkout was easy and no hassle. thanks for the quality service and selection. Trans Point Media
    Jan 1, 2015
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Jan 3, 2015
    Easy, fast, value
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I have called and talked to the Supplies Guys a number of times when I have had a question. I appreciate the fact that I am able to talk to a real USA person.
    Great service
    Dec 28, 2014
    Have always been satisfied with the company and their products.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Everything about Supply Guys is great. Pricing and service are outstanding.
    Dec 23, 2014
    Service was great in anyway. Actually exceeded my expectations with delivery very quickly. Very impressed and will always recommend to others.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    A great and helpful store.
    Dec 23, 2014
    The shipping department messed up the original order, causing me to wait with my Canon claim.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I'm a return customer buying toner supplies for my color laser printer. Always good service, good products at excellent prices
    Dec 26, 2014