SuppliesOutlet.com Reviews

03/04/2015
SuppliesOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. SuppliesOutlet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2045 reviews.

SuppliesOutlet.com Rating

More About SuppliesOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for SuppliesOutlet.com

Showing 51 - 70 of 2045 Reviews
    ALL I'VE DONE SO FAR IS PLACE MY ORDER
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I like the quick order, sales follow-up and delivery of items in complete order.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I wish I had seen it earlier!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I enjoyed the web site and it was refreshing to find a great website with great prices.
    great site, great prices
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Going to the Shopping Cart was easy. Getting back to continue shopping was hard.
    Quick seamless transaction
    Excellent and fast services
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Price for the toner cartridge was a lot less then I could find elsewere. I will purchase from this web site again.
    Thought Shipping was free
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Best company found to buy reasonably priced toner cartridges for a laser printer!! Fast service ALWAYS! I won't shop anywhere else.
    Mar 1, 2015
    I love Supplies Outlet! I ordered my toner on one day and received it the next!! Great product and superior service!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Mar 1, 2015
    Prompt delivery. Order arrived much sooner than expected.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    So far it has been a good experience. We will see how the product is once it is received.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Excellent site, easy to use. Prompt customer service - a real person is easy to get to.
    Mar 2, 2015
    Ordered printer cartridge online by entered old cartridge number as directed. Extra capacity cartridge was slightly more than original capacity so I ordered two of them. Paid for faster shipping and received them as expected, however they were not compatible with printer. Called customer service and found out extra capacity would not work in my printer. I had to pay return shipping $22.10 and and they would not send new cartridges until the return was processed. I was out of toner so I paid for another order. Hopefully they will credit my card, when they receive my return. They would not pay for the return shipping, when it was their fault. I will not buy from them again.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I refused to pay 100.00 retail, then remembered SuppliersOutlet and my problem was solved. I saved over 50% and highly recommend this as the best alternative to paying retail.
    Mar 1, 2015
    Great product and great delivery!!!
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    No other comments at this time.