SurfOutlet.com Reviews

07/29/2015
SurfOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. SurfOutlet.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 29 reviews.

SurfOutlet.com Rating

More About SurfOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for SurfOutlet.com

• Jun 8, 2015
    Great selection of appropriate surf swimwear and wetsuits. Reasonable prices, too.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    boo to no promo code for first time customers and also another boo to not being offered one when requesting a discount through the live chat option. i am not a haggler but i am knowledgeable about proper customer service as a consumer and as a representative. a small percentage off the entire first order is courteous and somewhat expected? aside from those complaints, the site is easy to use; pricing and selection are varied and sensible; and, i would likely return.
  • May 27, 2015
    Found just what i was looking for. Thanks!
  • May 23, 2015
    You have a very nice site. Easy to find what is needed.
    May 28, 2015
    I would say that my experience with SurfOutlet has been a very positive one. I will definitey recommend shopping here.
  • May 19, 2015
    Item price was similar across the board but the "free 2 day shipping for order of $99 or more" was the key in my decision to purchase from surfoutlet.com
  • May 19, 2015
    I like the product design.
  • May 15, 2015
    I saw a stone fox swim top that I wanted and this was the only website i could find that offered free shipping on it. I will definitely consider ordering my next suit here and I love the shipping options and prices.
    May 23, 2015
    Package came on time and was the only online website that sold this product with free shipping
  • May 14, 2015
    Happy to see fuller figured swim suite tops. Hope they are true to size. I did order one size bigger.
    May 27, 2015
    Sizing not true. I wear a DD and I order An E to be safe it would fit. Does not Fit.
  • May 13, 2015
    Great experience, highly recommend.
    Thank you so much!
    May 26, 2015
    I am very impressed & grateful, not only for the availability of what I needed, but in the incredibly fast manner I received it. Thank you all so very much. With a new car I needed new racks, so thank you for allowing me to get back in the water!
  • May 13, 2015
    - Availability and prices are ok - Lack of paypal payment option - Expensive 2-day shipping - Tax surcharge for out of state customers?
  • May 10, 2015
    Pretty good site. Very easy to navigate. Great prices and selection of everything.
    May 18, 2015
    Great site. Nice people.
  • May 8, 2015
    Love the look of the products and prices were better than I would have thought. I would have liked more sizing charts available and some products did have limited sizes available.
  • May 5, 2015
    nice perfect for my needs
  • May 5, 2015
    I'm new to this store, but it has been very easy to search through and find what I was looking for.
  • May 4, 2015
    Great products and service!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 9, 2015
    Size ordered: S. Measurements: 34C/25/36 I was worried about the top part being small, but it fits perfect! love the pockets on this dress and the overall look and feel. This maxi can be dressed up or down. My only issue is how see through the fabric is. It has a loner underneath that does nothing for coverage and only goes to mid thigh. I sent it to my alterations place to have it re-lined with a better material. That's an extra expense I did not want to have to make.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 7, 2015
    It was a gift and we have been looking for this item for a long time! Was so happy to find it!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    As a river wave surfer in Idaho, I have had access to a lot of products at good prices through SurfOutlet, when otherwise I would be severely limited locally.
    May 1, 2015