Swanson Health Products Reviews

04/17/2015
Swanson Health Products Ratings and User Reviews. Swanson Health Products is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 02/12/2015.

Swanson Health Products Rating

More About Swanson Health Products

Recent Reviews for Swanson Health Products

• Feb 12, 2015
    Swanson products and service simply can't be beat by any other competitor on the market/web. I shall always be a faithful, lifetime customer.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    First order so N/A
    Feb 16, 2015
    Product working as expected😊
  • Feb 1, 2015
    didn't like all the adds
  • Feb 1, 2015
    A friend told me about Swanson when I was complaining of headaches and upset stomach especially during the hight polen season spring and fall. I like to try homeopathic medicine and am so happy it works for me. I use the BioAller drops for tree polen, grass pollern, yeast, dust and mold.... I am a health minded person and I practice prevention of illnessess. I am also an esthetician and like to try the skin care products. The customer service reps are always so nice and helpful. I also like being able to send things back if they don't work without paying for shipping. Sincerely, Charolette Adams
  • Feb 1, 2015
    I have always liked Swanson products, exellent offerings and great prices, good service......
  • Feb 1, 2015
    I have shopped around for the product I purchased and this is the least expensive yet. Thanks Swanson!
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Paid twice as much at a health store. This is my first purchase with Swnson and hope delivery is as promised.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I like how quick and easy it is to find the product I am looking for.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    We have favorites that work, so we keep ordering them.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I was very pleased that there is products for children with lots of information and reviews.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I am happy with Swanson Health Products. It is my trusted site for vitamins and supplements. I receive the products quickly and have never had an issue with delivery or timeliness. I feel that I have a good selection of health products to read about and to purchase. It is my "Go To" site for all of these needs.
    Feb 10, 2015
    So far so good
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I have not tried them yet.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I am very satisfied as a Swanson customer. Their products have a high standard for purity and performance. I have gotten MANY satisfied friends and relatives onto Swansons.. hey, I should get a kickback :) I love the ease of shopping on this site (although, lately it has become very annoying to deal with the advertising pop-up ads... DO NOT LIKE THOSE!) Beyond that, the shopping and home delivery is convenient.
    Feb 4, 2015
    I Love Swanson's products. I had an issue recently with something ordered but not received. This was an exception to the rule. Mostly everything arrives on time, as ordered. However, this time when I called the error to their attention (with normally friendly customer service reps.).. this time I must have gotten a new trainee or something, or she was just having a bad day. She was very short with me, insisted she was right and I was wrong, then left me on hold for some time, and on coming back, said that she would ship the missing item. She never appologized for the error, or for her attitude (insisting she was right). As I said, this experience was an exception to the rule. I will continue to shop Swansons and have encouraged many friends and relatives to do likewise.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    prices are very good. selection very good .
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Easy site to navigate
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I think this product will be better than the product I bought from a competitor (that is out of stock of this product). This produtct that I ordered does not have a bunch of the additives.
    Jan 31, 2015
    They were able to tell me that a product is "Made in the USA" somewhere if it is not on the label. Also answered my question about the expiration date (2 years after mfg date).
  • Jan 22, 2015
    excellent products for improving many health disorders that can be eases or eliminated with their products
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Excellent product, price, service and delivery.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    could not really answer because i did not recevie it i thought it would be in next week but i guess it was already suppose to have got it don't really know what to say about that.