Sweetwater Reviews

07/23/2014
Sweetwater Ratings and User Reviews. Sweetwater is rated 9.8 out of 10 from 252 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.

Sweetwater Rating

More About Sweetwater

Recent Reviews for Sweetwater

• Jul 23, 2014
    GOOD COMPANY GOOD PRICES GOOD PEOPLE
  • Jul 23, 2014
    So far so good! I've made a number of modest online purchases to date: guitar effects pedal, strings, accessories. I appreciate the effort to which your staff do a follow-up on purchases, including clear conversations about items not yet in stock (the Soul Food pedal, which was a new release). I am confident in your services. I'll be back.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Person was very efficient and professional
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Sweetwater is the standard for how such a business should operate.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    One of the best customer services I have ever dealt with. No they might not be the cheapest you can find but interest free financing overlooks this.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    My Sweetwater salesman, Michael Eads, has always been very knowledgeable and helpful with the products I inquire about and helps me make the best choices for my needs. Never a problem, just great results.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I gladly enjoy your products, services (including customer service) my only problem is the site could be a bit more better just a tad more organized. Sometimes I can't find the products I'm looking for such as "Road Runner" gig bag but as far as instruments go this is the best place in my opinion.Though I wouldn't want to complain so much about product selection as the guitar selection is some of the best here and it's the first time I'm able to pick out which serial number guitar I want. No guitar is identical and some guitar finishes are very different even if they are the same model.I'm happy to say that Sweetwater is the only company to provide at least I know and have an idea of what's coming in through the front door. It's better than an "man it looks terrible" kind of thing!So kudos Sweetwater, kudos!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Sweetwater has helped define the pinnacle of the best shopping experiences I've ever had.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    The best music store in the U.S.
    Jul 21, 2014
    Great service, great selection, I am very happy shopping at Sweetwater.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I shop Sweetwater because the always have what I'm looking for, it's in stock 99% of the time and their pricing and shipping is good.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Ryan at Sweetwater is a gem! He has kept in touch with me and made great suggestions for additional equipment for my guitar. I will be back to shop again.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I've been very pleased with the selection, price and delivery on all my Sweetwater purchases.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Great Prices on all the gear you will ever need!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    i went elsewhere for my instrument cables. for my XLR, TRS, and 1/4" Instrument Cables, while i appreciate the top of the line selection, i've found i like the mid-range cables just as much in every regards, but more so in the price. a sweetwater or generic brand cable would get a lot of my business, as i prefer your company to musicians friend and amazon for music purchases as you guys know what you're doing!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    SW and my sales engineer Chris McCown are fantastic!! Service is 2nd to NONE! Top notch products with price matching!! Chris is ALWAYS spot on with his advice!!
    Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    great customer service as usual.. but the product had the cheapest flimsy keys.. I didn't expect weighted keys, of course.. but the cheapness in feel was terrible. Extensive software bundle was amazing though.. So.. all in all.. I am happy.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Great company. Great service. Help when you need it.
    Jul 20, 2014
    Sweetwater always has what I am after with the best price 90% of the time. The 2 year warrentee is unequaled to my knowledge. Thanks guys. I'm not a professional musician, but you guys sure do make me feel like one! (Thanks Jeremy)
  • Jul 7, 2014
    top notch service every time i purchase from Sweetwater. No complaints
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    Great place to so shopping. Customer support by far is the best I have received yet from any online music store. Items ordered were as advertised and are working good. Thanks Sweetwater.