Sweetwater Reviews

08/26/2016
Sweetwater Ratings and User Reviews. Sweetwater is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 404 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Sweetwater

2015 Platinum

Sweetwater Rating

More About Sweetwater

Recent Reviews for Sweetwater

• Aug 26, 2016
    I have never been disappointed with Sweetwater. The only time I had anything close to a less-than-optimal experience, my sales engineer made it up to me with a discount on my next purchase. in addition, the support offered after the sale is downright phenomenal. Sweetwater is without a doubt my favorite company to deal with of any type.
    Aaron was great !
  • Aug 26, 2016
    You Can't Beat SWEETWATER !!!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Consistently, Sweetwater is one of the best shopping & customer service experiences ever. Thanks!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Any dealings that I've had with Sweetwater have always been great, whether it was for me or for a client. I always feel like the people who work for them actually care about the customers that they serve and I don't get that with Sam Ash or Guitar Center!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Overall AWESOME experience on every order I place. However, I do miss the free UPS o FedEx next day shipping that was offered not too long ago. I have experienced longer than expected ship dates when the "FREE" shipping option is USPS. Sometimes been up to 4 business days and I'm in Illinois. Thanks.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I have had nothing but positive results from Sweetwater. Their staff goes above and beyond anything I have ever experienced with any retailer. Well pleased with the way they respond to questions and follow up with customers.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Sweetwater is my go to source for anything music related. They never fail to make me happy or make sure that I am so.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    The only thing I don't like about sweetwater is the all the religious references. Why does a mixer have to be a worship mixer? There's also a Pro Gear for worship, so is it possible to remove the worship references from the regular Pro Gear? I don't mean to harsh on anyone's beliefs I just don't like hearing about it while making a business transaction.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    My rep, Mr. Kennedy is an awesome asset to your business!
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Since I've found Sweetwater about 18 months ago I've made over 90% of my purchases online. I can even recognize my sales rep. Joel Heltons" voice when he calls to follow up my purchases. Checkout process is easy and the secure checkout is a great feature. Invoice and purchase notifications by e-mail are also a nice touch. Keep up the good work. Peter Mc Ardle
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Love Sweetwater. I recommend it all the time. Customer service is FANTASTIC. Danielle Cummings is my sales person and she is just great. I spend thousands of dollars a year at Sweetwater and will continue to do so. They are my first stop for any musical needs.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    The tech support is incredibly helpful and always make sure the problem is resolved.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    thx, Dennis Konicki, You the best
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Great service , Chris Neyman my sales engineer is always on top of all my orders.
    Aug 25, 2016
    Sweetwater is a great place with great service .really like doing business with your company.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    My wife and I are in a performing acoustic duo and Sweetwater has been the most trustworthy seller for us. We bought our PA system from you. Also, our customer service rep has been quick to respond to our questions and good at suggesting gear options to us. Our two concerns are that we feel unimportant to Sweetwater because we spend less than $1000/ year here and of late we are finding much better prices through Amazon. Because we are working musicians we have to be careful with our budget.
    Aug 23, 2016
    I trust Sweetwater for the integrity of their products but I am finding that their prices are higher than Amazon.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Simply the best!
    Aug 26, 2016
    The Gator GK keyboard gigbag micro is a perfect fit for the Korg Taktile 25. Decent protection and portability for a very reasonable price.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    For a first time order it was pleasent.
    Aug 24, 2016
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Best online shopping experience ever
    Excellent service
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Really great way to shop online!!
    Aug 24, 2016