Sweetwater Reviews

08/29/2015
Sweetwater Ratings and User Reviews. Sweetwater is rated 9.8 out of 10 from 385 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Sweetwater

Sweetwater Rating

More About Sweetwater

Recent Reviews for Sweetwater

• Aug 29, 2015
    James always contacts me to check on my order status and satisfaction. He also calls to see if I need anything. I love this company and their concern for their customers and customer satisfaction. I recommend them to all my musical friends!!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    sweetwater is a great place to shop & they have great costumer service.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Good prices, great selection, fast shipping, and my sales engineer, Matt Kreager, is always knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great company, sean geyer fantastic sales associate, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE!!!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I talked with Spencer and he was extremely helpful. Answered all my questions thoroughly and was very business-like and cordial in his manner. A very helpful experience which I appreciate very much!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Thanks to SweetWateeer Sales associate, Chris Carter!!!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    The service at Sweetwater is always the best in the business. I appreciate the 36 month financing deals, because they allow me to finance equipment that I need and would be otherwise unable to afford.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I love Sweetwater! Everyting I want is always available; and that's absolutely essential for my studio.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I came to be a Sweetwater customer strictly by chance. I have had terrific experiences dealing with Sweetwater and all of the staff members that I've come to know or have met. My Sales Engineer is Dontae Harris. His expertise is vast . . . and I wish I'd always listened to his advice. I always recomment Sweetwater.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Awesome site. Comprehensive and cotours.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Customer service is Sweetwater's niche and it is second to none. There are cheaper sites to buy from but I don't mind spending a little extra for what I get in return from Sweetwater. Keep up the good work.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    Great service, great prices and great service!
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Good service, Quick delivery.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Great Service
    Aug 29, 2015
    Sweetwater is ALWAYS Reliable, Friendly and helpful!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    One of the best online shopping experiences available for music gear.
    Aug 27, 2015
    Great company.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I have ordered many items from Sweetwater through out the years. Always have been happy.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Love Sweetwater. They are providing great service and going a step above the rest.
    Aug 28, 2015
    Sweet
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I love the Sweetwater experience of shopping. Having a personal representative is awesome. A little intimidating at first, but Ben Porter has become a friend that I trust and I enjoy the exceptional service he provides. In fact he called to confirm my order while I am taking this survey!
    Aug 29, 2015
    Immediately after ordering a similar product I received an email from Sweetwater regarding they have a product I was more interested in. I immediately called to see if I could change my order. My customer service man Ben Porter said "no problem" and was able change my order. This kind of service is another reason I love Sweetwater!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Great products, friendly staff
    Aug 27, 2015
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Sweetwater have the products I need at a competitive price without the shipping cost.