Sweetwater Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Sweetwater Reviews

11/23/2017
Sweetwater Ratings and User Reviews. Sweetwater is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 606 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Sweetwater

2016 Platinum

Sweetwater Rating

More About Sweetwater

Recent Reviews for Sweetwater

• Nov 10, 2017
    Sweetwater Rocks! Best products, best in fufilling orders, BEST customer service anywhere!
    Nov 21, 2017
    It’s always a great experience ordering from Sweetwater. David, Adam and team always take good care of me. I’m still waiting to win a 914ce though. Hahahaha.
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Thanks!!! Sweetwater sets the standard for online music equipment. You guys rock!
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Always a pleasure doing business with Sweetwater....very easy to find and order things I need/want
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Sweetwater is on point!! They are always nice, great prices, and they always ship faster than expected. I will always go to sweetwater for my studio needs.
  • Nov 21, 2017
    It's always a pleasure doing business with Sweetwater. Their reps are knowledgeable and professional, they're able to help with every question or challenge I've presented, and I always end up with a product or solution that I like.
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Great customer service. You won't get that from Guitar Center.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Always a great experience!
    Nov 21, 2017
  • Nov 20, 2017
    I have used Sweetwater whenever I have had a need for something that I either was having a hard time finding in a store near me, or was curious about what new products are becoming available to me. Will continue to do so as well. Have had nothing but good experiences I don't foresee that ever changing. Keep up the great work.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Sweetwater is a Godsend. I love it just the way it is. My sales engineer Jon Faloon rocks so hard! Give him a raise for his excellence1 Thanks for all the tasty candy too!
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Purchasing item for a daughter-in-law who is in a band; this was the specific item she was looking for.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Great service! Nick Schenkel is wonderful!
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Sweetwater simply the best when it comes to musical gear.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    They are great to deal with. Personalized service and knowledgable
    service has been great
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Always a great selection and fair prices. I always shop here first.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Have had no problems with the delivery of products ordered so far!?
  • Nov 20, 2017
    I have always loved the service and expertise of all the staff I have worked and played music with at Sweetwater for my music gear needs, thanks!
  • Nov 20, 2017
    I have been working with Sweetwater since mid nineties I believe, for my studio and touring musician needs. Never disappointed in the product and always confident in recommendations made by Nick Church who has been my contact at Sweetwater for a long time now. I have a ton of confidence in what I am getting when I buy from Sweetwater. Thanks for being there for me! Jim
  • Nov 20, 2017
    A great company, very concerned about customer satisfaction. I've purchased a lot of my rig from Sweetwater.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    I always get great selection, price and service from Sweetwater