Sweetwater Reviews

08/03/2015
Sweetwater Ratings and User Reviews. Sweetwater is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 358 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Sweetwater

Sweetwater Rating

More About Sweetwater

Recent Reviews for Sweetwater

• Jul 18, 2015
    Have always been great on service and price. Good people to deal with. That's why I come back. The "Sales Engineers" can be a little overwhelming.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Professional, knowlegable, willing to follow- up on problems quickly
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Sales reps are awesome (Steve) and get right back to you. Financing is awesome, I've purchased two high end Gibson guitars that I would not have been able to purchase. They're all paid for. Free shipping and NO sales tax are the slam dunk for me. I'm Sweetwater's loyal customer forever.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Sweetwater customer service is what keeps me as a return customer. Quick replies, courteous, and knowledgeable.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Since day one you guys have been great. Wish I would have known about your site sooner. Shout out to Matt McKible for being the only sales rep I've ever worked with that I remember both first and last name because of how impressed I was.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Have been shopping w/Sweetwater for some time now and they have been awesome in every way!
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Unfourtnetly Sweetwaters didn't offer the lap steel that I wanted and I had to go elsewhere to get it but you did have a better selection of picks and slides. You site is also better looking and easer to use.
    Jul 17, 2015
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Great place for musical needs; Great service & staff.
    Jul 16, 2015
    Very professional and friendly staff. Shall do business in the future with them.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Jake Wilson makes every transaction smooth !
    Jul 18, 2015
  • Jul 8, 2015
    AJ Bacera has been a huge help to me from my first order a couple of years ago. Can't be more please with the service Sweetwater provides.
    Jul 18, 2015
    Have always received great service. My sales advisor, AJ has been very helpful in guiding me to the right equipment.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I love the care you give your buyers. Great company. Love you guys.
    Jul 16, 2015
    Still love it. I had a relationship with Musician's Friend for more than 8 years, and this is a different country altogether, marvelous, thx Sweetwater.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    great website and ordering is a breeze
    Jul 15, 2015
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 14, 2015
    Always like the phone call after I place the order.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Jul 14, 2015
    I could not ask for a better sales person than Dan Overstreet. He has contacted me to show his interest in my satisfaction regarding my Pearl Demon Drive pedal. I have had a vintage Rogers drum kit for 45 years. I'm 51 now, retired from the military and plan on playing everyday, just like I did when I was 10. I plan on purchasing another floor tom, maybe Sweetwater can find it for me. Great Job Guys, keep up the Great work. Michael S George, SFC, Ret.
    Jul 13, 2015
    very good, helpful and timely with answers that required research. I was very pleased with everything.
    Jul 16, 2015
    There were two different items I asked for and ordered one and received the other. Since it works, I will keep it rather than return it. I would have preferred the other item. (Aural ex Monitor Pads. I asked for the Xl and received the smaller version.)
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Extremely impressed with the customer care from Sweetwater, especially for an initial purchase of $20.00.
    Jul 15, 2015
    Entire process from browsing the product information to ordering is painless. Jake Wilson was knowledgeable about the products I was interested in, which confirmed my decision to make the purchase. Love the candy, also!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Jul 17, 2015
    It would be more helpful if bizrate would let me know which order this survey references.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Always easy and quick to shop at Sweetwater. ~ Plus, if I need assistance, it's just a phone call away . . .
    Jul 16, 2015
    Sweetwater always exceeds my expectations, great customer service, great products, fast shipping.