Swell Reviews

07/06/2015
Swell Ratings and User Reviews. Swell is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2762 reviews. Last rated on 07/06/2015.
na

Swell Rating

More About Swell

Recent Reviews for Swell

Keep up the good work.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Swell is so swell it's awesome!
    I love the 'Clearance' section of the website. V
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Love the merchandise, but items appear too small on the web page.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Very nice site with a lot of choices. Quality goods. Ill be back. Always have great sales.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I've been a Swell customer for a while and they have yet to give me a reason to shop else where. They have great customer service, easy returns/exchanges, variety of product, unique items, 360 view of product and description, rewards system, COUPONS, and more. I am a fully satisfied, returning customer.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    i love this website. their clearance and sale section is vast and i get email offers from them that are pretty good
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Really enjoy the company and site.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    LOVE the site, first time I order items for my 21 year old and I get it right....she usually hates the clothes I pick for her....not with SWELL she loves everything I get her. THANKS for making me semi-cool again!!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I love SWELL and have always had a great experience with my orders.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Swell is the best website to get almost anything you're looking for! I have bought multiple wetsuits, shoes, bathing suits, clothing, and even electronics from here and have never had a problem. They're the perfect website for any beach bum.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    love swell, great products, easy shopping
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Great site. Good customer service.
    Jul 6, 2015
    As usual, delivery was very fast and products were as described. Nice job once again!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    One of my favorite retailers to shop at :)
    Jul 6, 2015
    My favorite online shop, seriously!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Awesome place to find awesome things.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Please offer me coupons
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I love swell, their customer service is very helpful and their prices are competitive. Also, they have killer sales!
    Jul 6, 2015
    I originally placed an order for an XL bikini bottom. I was sent an XL bikini top instead. When I called to tell customer service the wrong item was shipped she said the size/bikini bottom I ordered and paid for was out of stock and there was nothing they could do but send the next size down. The next size down is too small.
    Jul 6, 2015
    One of the items that was part of my order was not shipped to me as it was out of stock. This was very upsetting as it was available when I placed my order. What was worse, however, is that they never informed me of this but rather just shipped my order without the item. Now I have half a swimsuit and cannot find the matching piece anywhere. Had I been informed I would have simply chose another item. But not i'm stuck with a piece i simply cannot use!
    Jul 6, 2015
    Unfortunately both suits were too small.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    Order a pair of sunglasses never received the item!