SWELL Reviews

02/07/2016
SWELL Ratings and User Reviews. SWELL is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 2497 reviews.
na

SWELL Rating

More About SWELL

Recent Reviews for SWELL

• Feb 7, 2016
    Been using swell for about 10 years. Still love it.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I'm really glad to see you are a surfrider foundation partner!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I loved the website, the ease of finding items on sale, and the wealth of selection available to choose from--I plan on shopping at Swell again!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Online experience was great until I checked out. Multiple items in my cart did not ship to Canada, which is fine except instead of highlighting all the items that applied, it only did so one at a time. So I had to checkout multiple times until all items that did not ship to my location were removed which is a hassle and time consuming.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    It is pretty chill for surfers and skaters to have some good deals like everyday.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I love Swell, but I mostly shop the sale section because I just graduated and money is tight. The brands I like are more expensive, so I like that Swell has such great sales so I can wear those brands. Sizing has been an issue in the past for me, but the return policy has always been great and helpful. I'm excited for my order to come and I hope they all fit.
    Kiss my ass survey
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I wish there was free shipping for any order. I liked Free Shipping Summer.
    Will come back.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Have been shopping from Swell for many years now and it's always been a great and easy experience. Even when I've had order issues their Customer Service has been more than helpful. I will continue to shop with and recommend them to others.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I've worked on online stores for the past 5 years. The navigation is really easy, the click ratio is low, and everything g is really easy to search and filter. The checkout system is super simple as well. Swell is one of my go-to cites for Clothing
  • Feb 6, 2016
    It would be nice to know the name of the t-shirts that are shown with shorts. I wanted to buy one but couldn't find it on your site
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Swell is a great site with great prices, but I find that it is sometimes hard to navigate. I think the layout of the site could be improved / simplified.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Shipping is very slow and return process is not easy and is very slow to credit account.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I love SWELL, and I don't even surf!! I especially love the Brixton Ltd. line. Thanks for your great service over the years!! Cheers!!
    Feb 6, 2016
    I got a cool jacket on sale for a great price.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    swell is the best shopping online website of all.
    Feb 6, 2016