Swell Reviews

10/21/2014
Swell Ratings and User Reviews. Swell is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 590 reviews.
na

Swell Rating

More About Swell

Recent Reviews for Swell

• Oct 19, 2014
    One of the items I was hoping to purchase from the fall catalog was not available when I tried to order online.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love that I can purchase items that support the Surfrider Foundation.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    When you go to shopping cart. you cannot navigate back to wher you were last shopping. Also, I tried three times to get the blue and white striped relaxed tee into my cart and it said it was added bit never showed up. I finally gave up
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Nice shirts - I would love to show you my designs - bold - colorful and wild just like the ocean!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    It would be great if you ship to south america with free shipping
  • Oct 19, 2014
    love the selection would like more jeans!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Very good selections of good design and qualities.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Easy experience, will be back
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Put name of item in search on Swell website and something different came up.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I am stoked! with the website,and they are relatively close to my home.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Cute styles at great prices
  • Oct 18, 2014
    <3 everything I have purchased!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Great New stuff. Always excited to get the mag
  • Oct 17, 2014
    always liked this company. fits with my family. love the lifestyle you promote. it would be great if you could promote deep sea fishing.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    Love it super awesome good sale items & extra promo
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I believe the panel fonts could be larger, but overall I like the display of the site.
    Oct 18, 2014
    One of the shirts that I ordered was small. I believe I ordered a medium/large size for this shirt. The shoes I ordered on my last purchase were also small I thought that particular brand ran large. I will have to return both of those items. I believe the receipt of sale should be accompanied with a return order form so that the interested parties could return items with minimal effort if the need should arise.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Wish there were more v-neck options for men, other than that I love this site.
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Oct 7, 2014
    you need more discount coupons your prices are the same if not more then at the surf shops that i go into if you guys want to make money lower your prices you will make less at first but if you sell in bulk you will make millions.
    Oct 18, 2014
    I GOT THE WRONG SIZE PRODUCT DELIVERED YOU GUYS SOLD ME I SIZE THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE AND YOU SAID RETURN THE PRODUCT TO US AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK OR KEEP THE PRODUCT. I SAID I WOULD TRY TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT AND KEEP THE SHORTS. I WAS UNHAPPY YOU GUYS WOULD NOT OFFER ME AND DISCOUNT ON YOUR MISTAKE, I ALMOST FELT LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT FOR THE ISSUE FINALLY I SAID DO YOPU THINK I COULD GET A DISCOUNT ON MY NEXT ORDER OR MABE GET SOME MONEY OFF THEY SAID THE WOULD CHECK WITH THE MANAGER AND GET BACK TO ME RIGHT AWAY. I GUESS RIGHT AWAY IS THE NEXT DAY AFTER I CALLED TWICE. I THOUGH THIA WAS A GOOD COMPANY YOU HAVE GOOD PRODUCTS BUT DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIABILITY WHEN YOU ARE AT FAULT THATNX FOR THE 10 DALLIERS OFF I HAD TO BEG TO GET OFF MY PRODUCT.