Swell Reviews

07/31/2014
Swell Ratings and User Reviews. Swell is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 912 reviews.
na

Swell Rating

More About Swell

Recent Reviews for Swell

• Jul 28, 2014
    I am very pleased with the easeness of shopping with you. I have been trying to order this item for a few days, until I called Billabong and their Customer Service Representative mentioned you within the retailers that ship to Puerto Rico. Thank you very much.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Love the site, continually great deals, will always come back when I am in need of new apparel.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I didn't know Swell existed until I started dating my boyfriend two years ago. Now I frequent the website and love the looks! Great clothing and great prices!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I love Swell and the products offered. I wish the size charts were a little more accurate, women's garments tend to run small.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great site love to shop from my living room
  • Jul 27, 2014
    My cart kept emptying while I was shopping. Seems like a great selection and pricing, excited to see my purchase in person....
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Nice inventory. Good service. Over the last 2 1/2 years only had one product that was poor quality.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Good price easy to navigate website
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I had never heard of Swell before until this past week, and immediately I'm already a huge fan. It's a great site with great selection and great sales. The additional 40% off sale items was great by itself, but even better was the fact that I could find items that I actually liked on sale, and not just the leftover junk that can't sell. I hope shipment goes smoothly, and that the products come in as expected! I hope to buy with Swell again.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great shopping experience and easy to use site and great promo codes
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Could not make codes work...very disappointed with that...almost cancelled order
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    The size are smaller than regular size. I ordered Large and is too small. Usually, that is my size.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Easy website to follow! Great style! Great prices!! Easy checkout!!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I like that Swell is easy to use and notifies you when there are only a small amount left of an item, however it would be even better if they emailed you and notified you that stock is running low of items in your cart.
    Jul 27, 2014
    It would be nice if Swell sent an email alert when something in your shopping cart is low on stock so you can purchase it before it sells out.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Really happy with the deals Swell offers. I prefer to shop online.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Always satisfied with my purchase :)
    Jul 26, 2014
    Love my new yoga mat! It came quickly and is even more beautiful in person. So happy with my purchase :)
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Great experience. Hope to receive my item super quick... that will make me very happy.
    Jul 28, 2014
    Easy to navigate. Quick delivery. Nicely packaged. Perfect product.