Swim 2000 Reviews

07/29/2016
Swim 2000 Ratings and User Reviews. Swim 2000 is rated 7.0 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2016.

Recent Reviews for Swim 2000

• Jul 28, 2016
    Exelent site gor shopping.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Good way to purchase swim apparels
    Jul 27, 2016
  • Jul 7, 2016
    it was a great shopping with this company
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Website is great besides the sizing chart for childrens wear.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    There needs to be a sizing chart for children. I had to guess on the sizing for the suit - just said small, medium and large, but no explanation as to what that meant. I called customer service, and although she was very nice, she didn't have the children's sizing chart either. The sizing chart just had adult male sizing on it. Also, I didn't like having to establish an account with a password just to check out.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Fast and easy
  • Jul 3, 2016
    I will check them product. It looks is going to be a exellent.
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Very Good! Recommended!!
    Jul 8, 2016
  • Jun 25, 2016
    I love to shop here. My husband buys our girls gear at swim 2000
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Jul 5, 2016
    Sizing was not in US sizing. Suit is too small.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    Jul 4, 2016
    spoke with Nebyu regarding the sizing AFTER I had finalized my purchase. He was kind, understanding,and more than willing to help. Exchanged for a larger size the next day.
  • Jun 3, 2016
    It was a quick purchase experience. Wish there were more products to choose from!
  • May 25, 2016
    sizing chart is completely usless. no clue if i ordered the right size.
  • May 19, 2016
    Very good service . Good job guys
  • May 18, 2016
    I love, love, love this swimsuit. I must admit that I was very hesitant before ordering. I was concerned that it would be just a thin, cheap frock that would only last for one wear. Luckily, I was wrong. This swimsuit is absolutely beautiful. It's not the most quality bathing suit I own, but that won't be a problem because t's certainly well-made. After reading reviews, I ordered up.
  • May 2, 2016
    This is my 1st order, so don't know how's the product. The shopping instructions are clear.
  • May 2, 2016
    the shopping was great and fast
  • Mar 28, 2016
    May 8, 2016
    The sizing of the bathing suits was so drastic in between the sizes, from way to big to way too small. Extremely frustrating. Then to have to pay for the shipping on the exchange was beyond annoying. hated the whole experience.