Swimmer's Choice Reviews

08/29/2016
Swimmer's Choice Ratings and User Reviews. Swimmer's Choice is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2016.

Swimmer's Choice Rating

More About Swimmer's Choice

Recent Reviews for Swimmer's Choice

• Aug 22, 2016
    i really like this company. needs more size optons for some swim wear on sale or if you are going to restock those items. like d the range of product selection and the sales. good job
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Only site that book in French Polynesia. Thant you for that !!!
  • Aug 20, 2016
    I have been into the Swimmers Choice warehouse and have often bought suits… I would like to purchase 4 solid women's racing suits (TYR-size 40) but they weren't offered on the site… Could you please call me to arrange this purchase?
  • Aug 15, 2016
    nice experience. Wish there would have been more information on the material of the swim suite I purchased
  • Aug 11, 2016
    i like sales promotion
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Very happy to find this swimsuit and very happy with the price.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Love the site, love the merchandise and shopping is a breeze and fun!
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Great Selection, more size ranges. Good prices!
  • Jul 15, 2016
    I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH YOU BEFORE, BUT SURE I WILL BE HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE, AS I'VE HAD THIS SUIT BEFORE AND LOVE IT. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRICE AND FREE SHIPPING.
  • Jul 6, 2016
    Jul 17, 2016
    The return process cumbersome. I will likely keep the item that does not fit properly rather than pay the and pay for shipping
  • Jun 29, 2016
    Swimmers choice had good products and a good checkout process.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Jul 5, 2016
    Very fast service even giving i hit both July 1st and Independence days within my shipment to Canada. Will order again and recommend to other
  • Jun 23, 2016
    very satisfied with all my purchases and dealings with Swimmer's Choice
    Jun 29, 2016
  • Jun 18, 2016
    Jun 29, 2016
    I teach water fitness. The UGLIES are great suits. Cheap enough to buy several, quality enough to last a long time. I teach 11 classes a week. It's great to have the variety.
  • Jun 17, 2016
    I hope this product will be what I am looking for.
  • Jun 15, 2016
    I'm a Preschool teacher and the kids just love Ms Jo's funky bathing suits!
  • Jun 15, 2016
    This is my second time ordering. I was very pleased the first time I ordered. They were out of one of my items and when I informed them I was trying to get matching swimsuits for 2 of my children, they worked hard to make this happen and were successful! I look forward to this order experience being the same!
  • Jun 15, 2016
    Prizes alittle high compared to others, did have the two colors and others did not.
    Jun 21, 2016