Swimmer's Choice Reviews

10/25/2014
Swimmer's Choice Ratings and User Reviews. Swimmer's Choice is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 109 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.

Swimmer's Choice Rating

More About Swimmer's Choice

Recent Reviews for Swimmer's Choice

• Oct 23, 2014
    usually use swimoutlet but they didnt have what i needed, so tried swimmerschoice and am impressed
  • Oct 23, 2014
    so far so good
  • Oct 21, 2014
    A good destination for my required goods.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    excellent site and excellent products, site was very easy to use and found what I was looking for easily
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I've always found Swimmer's Choice to have great selection and to be a good and responsive business
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Buying for my grandson's swimming lessons.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Thanks for the decent selection of plus size lap suits! It would be helpful if the sizing guide was more specific.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I would have felt more comfortable if there was a paypal option at checkout
  • Oct 14, 2014
    It would be easier and quicker if a search can be done by sizes available.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Excellent choice and price.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Would like a size chart for brands
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I am a grandma of several competive swimmers. 2 are more enthusiastic than the others. My 11 yr old grandson won 2 firsts at JOs last winter and 5 other places. This suit is for my oldest grandaughter who s 15 and on the high school team
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Best online and sales are great!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    Didn't have item in stock. Would take 1 month to get it. The item had a long thread/string hanging.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Iam very happy about Swimmers choice .
  • Oct 10, 2014
    no comment yet still waiting for my first order.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    i love this site and have been buying my swimwear there for about 4 years
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Worried that the bathing suit won't fit my child Not enough choices of size 28
    Oct 24, 2014
    there weren't many sizes available. the size we received was too small but i can use if for my younger child so that's good. sizing is difficult. i will buy from them again because the product is good. a bit pricey compared to other online swim suits. Couldn't tell when the suit was supposed to arrive or where it was in teh system. but it did come quickly.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    I ordered the same swimsuit that I have in the same size and it fits my friend who is a size 10. I am not very happy with the sizing now that it has changed.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    The only thing I did not find, and needed, was sizing charts. It would also be easier to look for sale items if you could filter by size available. I wasted time looking at suits that didn't come in my size.