Szul.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Szul.com Reviews

10/20/2017
Szul.com Ratings and User Reviews. Szul.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 63 reviews. Last rated on 10/07/2017.

Szul.com Rating

More About Szul.com

Recent Reviews for Szul.com

• Oct 07, 2017
    Oct 18, 2017
    They are beautiful, as big as I've wanted. Little disappointed because they are not as sparkle as I'd like them to be (the cut is good). I've got what I've paid for.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Good and easy shopping....
  • Oct 13, 2017
    Good service. Good products. Good place to shop.
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Nice selection great prices easy website
    Oct 12, 2017
    Good prices and good quality. Large selection of jewelry
  • Oct 12, 2017
    great products
  • Sep 23, 2017
    I love the easy of going through the site and the avaiblity of all the items. The presentation and clairity was amazing. Product pricing and product seletion gave me many options to choose from.
    Oct 11, 2017
    My experience with Szul was awesome, I ordered a diamond wedding band for my wedding on September 30, 2017. I called in to ensure that it would be here in time for the ceremony, I spoke to a representive who was extremely helpful. She made sure that everything went smoothly. I truly appreciate her assistance and this company. I will order again for sure and I have shared the site with my friends and family.
  • Oct 05, 2017
    Price is great and I am very satisfied with my purchases.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    Very pleased, found the same items at a much higher cost! Bonus!
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Simple
  • Sep 13, 2017
    Sep 24, 2017
    The package said there was a free $50 complementary gift but I'm not sure what it was because the only thing in the package was the ring and papers
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Great experience easy to purchase
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I like 10k gold...It's a little stronger than 14k......
  • Sep 09, 2017
    This is not my first time getting a marvelous deal on exquisite pieces. What I have purchased now and in the past, are beautiful, stylish, and an attractive price. I recommend you to all my friends and in-laws too.
    Sep 20, 2017
    Requested item was no longer in stock.Contacted and a close substitute was selected.Customer service was superb. All related issues were resolved and I am a happy girl.Saul has been my favorite for a while. I love the merchandise, price and delivery time. I highly recommend Saul to my family and friends.
  • Sep 19, 2017
    I took me emailing the customer service department many times before anyone ever responded. I was pretty irate at that.
  • Sep 03, 2017
    Sep 17, 2017
    I am happy but will not be 100% happy until my 10% discount is apply to my purchase.
  • Sep 01, 2017
    Sep 17, 2017
    very good
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Very good can't wait for my order to come.
  • Sep 13, 2017
    NA
  • Aug 25, 2017
    I used Szul several years ago when you were able to secure a diamond for me that I'd located on the worldwide database. You were able to help when others couldn't. I will always be a loyal customer and have been happy to send u other customers in past yrs. Thank you so much! If you ever need a referral reference, I'll be happy to help. God bless, John
    Sep 10, 2017