Szul.com Reviews

05/24/2015
Szul.com Ratings and User Reviews. Szul.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 212 reviews. Last rated on 05/24/2015.

Szul.com Rating

More About Szul.com

Recent Reviews for Szul.com

• May 24, 2015
    Awesome Prices and Selections!! Will buy again!
  • May 24, 2015
    I sent an email 5/24/2015 and explained a few of my concerns about my first purchase from Szul.
  • May 24, 2015
    there could have been better organizing of produce description... overall it was a good experience. There were items I was looking for that your search filter did not find. I had to look through a lot of items to find what I was hoping to find.
  • May 23, 2015
    I love your site and your jewelry, and so does my wife.
  • May 23, 2015
    I love the quality an the price for what I buy. Yes I'd recommend Szul to my family an friends.
  • May 22, 2015
    Excellent experience - Looking forward to seeing the ring and giving it to my wife from our 30th anniversary
  • May 22, 2015
    nice site, easy to order, convenient.
    Excellent prices !!!
  • May 22, 2015
    Love it and recommend the site to family and friends.
  • May 22, 2015
    Awesome place to shop amazing products for a amazing price!!!!
  • May 20, 2015
    I like Szul.com and will recommend it to friends.
  • May 20, 2015
    Great prices excellent selections
  • May 18, 2015
    I thought I was supposed to get a discount on this purchase and the code did not work. I am a bit put off.
  • May 18, 2015
    Very happy with the quality and service of szul's products. Will hopefully buy again in the future!
  • May 17, 2015
    Easy to shop and easy checkout.
  • May 8, 2015
    Have had good experience ordering from SZUL.
    May 20, 2015
    The stone was not as dark as pictured on the site
  • May 5, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    I am so disappointed, I was never aware of the customs fee, and will not be able to pick up my orders. NEVER AGAIN, agent was extremely rude.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 23, 2015
    The diamonds were cloudy, but what could you expect for the price!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Super easy to shop and I love that I could pay with Amazon!
    May 15, 2015
  • Apr 23, 2015
    May 24, 2015
    هل تقصد: مرحبا في البداية أعجبني التسوق وبدأت فعلا لشراء المنتجات من الموقع ولكن للأسف تم تعليق مشترياتي حتى بعد دفع المبلغ كاملا وإكمال الإجراءات اللازمة ، وذلك لأسباب غير مقبولة ، وغير مطلوبة عند أكثر المواقع مثل بدز . وكنت قد أشتريت من موقعكم العينات التي على الرابط : وقد أغضبني ذلك كثيرا . Hello At first I liked shopping and actually began to purchase products from the site, but unfortunately my purchases have been suspended until after the payment of the full amount and the completion of the necessary procedures, and for reasons that are not acceptable, and is required when more sites like Bidz. And you have purchased from your site samples on the link: https://www.szul.com/myaccount.aspx It has angered me so much.