Szul.com Reviews

08/27/2015
Szul.com Ratings and User Reviews. Szul.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 157 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.

Szul.com Rating

More About Szul.com

Recent Reviews for Szul.com

• Aug 27, 2015
    Website looks cluttered.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    It was a great shopping experience. I really love the ear rings and the price.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Better search option on website, Look for princess or antique ring.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I will shop again. Looks like great things for good price.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    very pleaseant even if u have a return
    I am happy with my 2nd purchase.I am buying these for my Grand Daughters
    Beautiful quality jewelry
  • Aug 24, 2015
    It is my first time visiting this site. The short time I was on it was enjoyable .
  • Aug 24, 2015
    It is wonderful
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I feel the jewelry we get is of good quality, It get lots odf compliments on your jewelry.Thank you for making it possible for older people like me to get good jewelry at a decent price for our budget ...Once again, thank you..
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Came here because of good deal on earrings.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    cant apply code for discount in my previous order
    Love this vendor!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    not very satisfy
  • Aug 12, 2015
    So far, so good. I look forward to receiving this item. I hope that it is just what I asked for.
    Aug 24, 2015
    szul does reasonably well with what it is trying to sell.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    The mobile site needs a little work...but I was able to pick a ring I liked.
    Aug 21, 2015
    Your customer service department was rude to me and called consecutively 4 times while I was at work. I told them I was busy and couldn't talk. She went on to say that the misunderstanding was my fault. I am in customer service and would be fired for acting in that manner
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    Nice product really low quailty box.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I've recently purchased a set of jewelry from your site through PayPal But unfortunately it was canceled all my purchases by you without any reason or justification, even though I had paid the full amount I hope you will complete what I bought, or in order to clarify the reasons for not trying to do a repeat purchase fahadalbeladi
    Aug 20, 2015
    Hello You have to buy from your site and you are keen on shopping always as well as the deployment of this site to my friends and family, but unfortunately was canceled my order on a continuous basis for reasons that are not necessary, such as request photo ID and credit card, has warned me Bank of sending such documents via the Internet, have you then take part in PayPal site to ensure the purchase smoothly, but unfortunately the purchase was canceled again because it was dealing with me was attended by electronic transactions. This is unfair and unacceptable. Because I have to now do I buy from International Sites such as eBay and Bidz I hope this solve my problem or delete my account Thank you.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    LOVE all of your options and photos on Facebook!!
    Aug 22, 2015
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Really happy to have found Szul, and my wife (the beneficiary) is too. I know exactly what I'm getting, and precisely when it will arrive. And such a bargain. Couldn't recommend it more highly.
    Aug 21, 2015