Szul.com Reviews

07/06/2015
Szul.com Ratings and User Reviews. Szul.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 167 reviews. Last rated on 07/06/2015.

Szul.com Rating

More About Szul.com

Recent Reviews for Szul.com

• Jul 6, 2015
    Great Deals !!!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    It is very esay, I like it.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    After doing many search for the BD gift for my Grand Daughter , I am happy to found the selection from SZUL
  • Jul 2, 2015
    when i went to pay with amazon, it didn't accept my proper amazon i.d. THEN, when i went to pay with my visa card it said the card was invalid, but then accepted it with the same numbers, the second time. this is frustrating and not good business practice. as to product, it looks good, but my daughter will be the judge of that when she receives it; let's hope it's good.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Have been a customer for years. Always very satisfied.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Good shopping experience. GREAT DEAL !!!!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I have always been extremely satisfied with all of the purchases I've made from Szul! I have only had one issue, and it was taken care of immediately. I have recommended Szul to many people, and will continue to do so.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    WONDERFUL JEWELRY GREAT SALES
  • Jul 1, 2015
    My purchase was priced the lowest I have ever seen for a like product.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    It's all good...
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Looking forward to getting Items, that will tell me if it was a good purchase.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Your jewelry is beautiful!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    good place to shop
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Customer service was very helpful and friendly.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    quick and easy
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    Would have never purchased due to the small size. It would be helpful to show actual product on actual person so the picture wouldn't enhance the size.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    There were a lot of great choice on the website. I loved my experience!! I will recommend Szul!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    Beautiful Necklace-very happy with purchase!!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    I ordered the Princess Bridal set. The ring was exactly what I wanted and the fit was perfect. However, the quality of the main diamond was very poor. We expected it to have flaws but this diamond had no sparkle at all. It was smoky and had a visible black inclusion that could easily be seen by the naked eye. Customer service was great and my account was credited almost immediately. I would not order from them again.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Smooth, easy transaction. I was impressed by the A+Bizrate ranking and positive reviews regarding merchandise and experiences with Szul.com by other internet customers. I'm looking forward with excitement to delivery of my purchase(s).
    Jun 28, 2015
    Items were nice...but a lot smaller than I pictured in my mind. I guess I don't know my mm's from my inches too well.