Szul.com Reviews

04/24/2015
Szul.com Ratings and User Reviews. Szul.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 315 reviews.

Szul.com Rating

More About Szul.com

Recent Reviews for Szul.com

• Mar 2, 2015
    easy to use website!!!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I love this web because it so competitive
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I ordered several amethyst pendant Necklaces. Was unsatisified with one. color was almost transparent and dul. but customer service was very helpful and courteous to refund my money
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Mar 3, 2015
    Marked as gift and wrote small letter attached. Came with nothing but a bag and receipt. Bracelet had string particle
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I ordered one necklace last time , It is pretty and good price. So that's why I am ordering another one.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Good value and good selection
  • Feb 19, 2015
    love SZUL!
    Love your products.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    I didn't received the item yet. However I am expecting it will reach my expectation based on the review.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    They have the best prices around and the quality of their jewelry is top of the line
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    I loved it, my sisters wedding was on a Saturday placed order on Tuesday "she lost her original rings" got them Thursday.. It's beautiful
  • Feb 14, 2015
    I REALLY LIKED THE EARRINGS I PURCHASED AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING THEM SO I CAN WEAR THEM.
    Mar 1, 2015
    I love my necklace, it is beautiful, and well worth the money. It looks a lot more expensive than it really was!
  • Feb 13, 2015
    like the product you offer, look very nice on
    Feb 28, 2015
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Great price for great products!
    Feb 26, 2015
    Thank you for the helpful service, prompt delivery, and added care. I really appreciate the call to ensure the order was placed by the cardholder. Getting back in contact with customer service was very easy to do also.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Great experience with the website.
    Feb 24, 2015
    When I purchased my ring online, there was a side note to contact customer support to request a change in ring size. The only option I could find to contact customer support was to email, which I did. My email back was that the ring was already shipped (according to my tracking it was not shipped) and that the ring couldn't be sized, even though the website specifically said it could be.
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    Thank you Impressively fast shipping Nice box Nicely packed Great product Definitely will recommend