Szul.com Reviews

06/01/2015
Szul.com Ratings and User Reviews. Szul.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 196 reviews.

Szul.com Rating

More About Szul.com

Recent Reviews for Szul.com

• Apr 3, 2015
    Very Nice still to check the Item. but shopping was great experience. will recomend to friends and relatives
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I LOVE THE PRICES
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Great prices and easy checkout
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Good website! Great value deals especially diamonds
  • Apr 1, 2015
    great shop with excellent service
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I'll be back now that i know about Szul.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Love the jewelry!
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I am highly satisfied by shopping with SZUL
  • Mar 29, 2015
    My other purchases make me totally secure that I will love this necklace.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    l like the price
    Apr 2, 2015
    Good price
  • Mar 24, 2015
    No comments as of yet. First time to shop at soul. Will wait and see how service works out. :)
    Apr 3, 2015
  • Mar 23, 2015
    In the past couple of months I have purchased 5 rings (including this purchase),and 3 necklace sets. I have been absolutely thrilled with the quality of every item I have purchased! I just keep returning and looking for another piece of jewelry to buy! I am constantly getting compliments from complete strangers on the jewelry I got here! I've recommended Szul to all of my family and friends and keep sharing the Szul page on Facebook! I guarantee I will be making more purchased very very soon!
    Apr 2, 2015
    I just wish that there was more availability of ring size! I love rings, and, yours are all so pretty and good quality, but every ring i order comes in a size 7. I still get them but have to have them re-sized.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Tremendous variety of items for all areas of your life. The jewelry is awesome, the sales are fabulous...I could not resist!
    Apr 1, 2015
    I ordered what I liked at a reasonable cost. They are quite diversified. I am happy with the company.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    I have bought several pieces of jewelry from Szul. I have been pleased with both the quality and price.
    Mar 31, 2015
    The pink topaz ring I ordered is really beautiful. I am very satisfied with it and would recommend it to anyone. The quality actually exceeds my expectations.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Mar 30, 2015
    Szul.com itself served as a good retailer. When I contacted them concerning my purchase their response was accurate and quick. The product that I purchsed was orginally listed on the web-site above1200.00 dollars on sale around 300 and I paid 179.The braclet is acceptable for 179, however the advertising of the item is miss leading. Expecting my purchase was of a 1200 plus item was totlaling dissatifiying when it was recieved I felt sick to my stomach.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I bought a 2 ct. Blue topaz at Christmas time for my other grandaughter and was very pleased with service and the necklace received, so here I am again .....thank you.
    Mar 29, 2015