Szul.com Reviews

02/06/2016
Szul.com Ratings and User Reviews. Szul.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 504 reviews.

Szul.com Rating

More About Szul.com

Recent Reviews for Szul.com

• Dec 29, 2015
    i've been looking for some diamonds for my wife for several months and this seems to meet my needs.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    it was exciting to see items at such great prices.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    How do you get coupons i was hoping to get coupons for my last order thank you
  • Dec 22, 2015
    love the items love the prices awesome
    Dec 28, 2015
    I have purchased items from szul before have always been satisfied with all items thank you
  • Dec 21, 2015
    Dec 28, 2015
    Great quality for the price...I would have paid at least double at the mall jewelry shops.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Dec 28, 2015
    Items were supposed to be delivered by Christmas Eve, December 24th. Items NOT received until December 26. I'm not very happy with this.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    I have been impressed with what I have seen in their online jewelry selection and look forward to seeing more of what they have. Also, they have been reasonably priced.
    Dec 29, 2015
    I have been impressed with my purchases, but was disappointed when this did not arrive before Christmas as it was a gift. I got it three days after, which I am glad that it came and was happy with what I got, but just wished it had made it on time!
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Dec 29, 2015
    I've ordered four items from Szul and have been very delighted with my purchases.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    It was a very nice experience. Good selection and prices.
  • Dec 16, 2015
    Fantastic deal on a product my girlfriend will love.
    Dec 28, 2015
    Product was not what I expected
    Dec 28, 2015
    The company answered my emails promptly. They stated to the holidays shipping was behind. But the order did not go out to ups for 7 days. I place the order two weeks before Christmas with expedited shipping of 2 days. They continue to state that was due to the holidays. It took him too long to get to the shipper. They continued to advise me of the same condition of the holidays. Upon receiving the ruby earrings necklace set they were cloudy and of poor quality. The necklace was smaller than advertised by the gauge on the advertisement.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Nice Prices for nice jewlery
    Dec 27, 2015
    Good prices. Nice products but need more information for measurements.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Dec 27, 2015
    My order was delivered last minute for the holidays. Once relieved the ring I ordered was all bent. It will now need to be repaired.
    Dec 30, 2015
    My package had the wrong zip code and had to be returned. When I called for a status update after one week the customer service representative was rude and condescending about the challenge. She also let me know that there is no way that I will know when the package arrives back at the location except to check back every day for an update. Overall, less than pleasant experience for a piece of jewelry that was needed in a timely manner. I get that mistakes happen, and I have no problem with that, but the attitude of the company is not worth the hassle!
  • Dec 14, 2015
    This is the second gift I have ordered. Haven't seen the first yet. The price was so good that I thought I could take the chance on another. Very nice marketing.
    Dec 28, 2015
    Did not receive by X-mas.
    Dec 28, 2015
    I couldn't be more pleased at the shopping experience at Szul.com. The site was easy to navigate, prices were excellent, and the product descriptions (including sizes) was spot on. Everything was absolutely perfect.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    I really liked my shopping experience
  • Dec 3, 2015
    The prices are great and they have free shipping!