Szul.com Reviews

02/09/2016
Szul.com Ratings and User Reviews. Szul.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 513 reviews.

Szul.com Rating

More About Szul.com

Recent Reviews for Szul.com

• Dec 23, 2015
    Good not bad in that price.
  • Dec 22, 2015
    Thanks for improving your online store it's easy to use.Thank you!!!
  • Dec 22, 2015
    Great site fast and easy to order
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Dec 26, 2015
    Purchased this for my kids to give to their Mom. It's very nice. Small and bright, very dainty. She loved it!
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Dec 26, 2015
    This was a gift for a special lady , she's very happy with the diamond size the look, praying it hold up. thank you for the business. Look forward for more business
  • Dec 14, 2015
    I've been wanting to buy my wife a pair of diamond earnings for a while now. I was hoping this Christmas was the year! I didn't think I could find the size of diamond I wanted in my budget we had set for each other. I sure was wrong! I am a employee of BNSF Railway and i found your site on my companies perkspot page. With my discount through my company and your prices made it a reality for me. Thank you so much for offering beautiful jewelry at amazing unbeatable prices. I cant wait to see the look on my wife's face when she opens these! Thank you! you have a future long time customer now and i will spread the word!
    Dec 23, 2015
    good experience
    Dec 26, 2015
    The post on one of the earrings were kind of bent but overall they were nice
  • Dec 14, 2015
    The checkout was horrible, very confusing.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Your website was very slow. Other than that, it was fine.
    Dec 23, 2015
    Shipping was terrible. Paid for 2 day priority got in 5 days.
    Dec 26, 2015
    I wish that the quality was better. Not the clearest diamonds I have bought.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    She liked the pendant and earrings I got her last time.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    Love the site. Excellent quality jewelry at good prices
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Dec 22, 2015
    excellant, just as i expected. but didn't get the free pendent that was offered for adding email. just on certain orders?
  • Dec 8, 2015
    If the quality is good then I'll buy again. Thanks.
    Dec 24, 2015
    You substituted one item and did not ship another. Quality of what I did get was good. Did not like the substitution at all.
  • Dec 7, 2015
    The products I have purchased from szul in the past have been good and when I did have a problem they quickly fixed it. Szul has very good prices. I usually go for the deals.
    Dec 25, 2015
    I have bought before and probably will again.
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Very surprised of the selection and affordability of the products.
  • Dec 6, 2015
    love your products and prices
  • Dec 3, 2015
    Dec 24, 2015
    One of the stones had two highly visible cracks. I had to fight to get them exchanged. I mean, fight with customer service and supervisor. IN fact, I felt i was lectured about returning policies and about the "state" of natural stones. I should not have to put up with this type of situation. I buy, if I don't like something because it was defective to begin with, I expect the company to take it back and pay for shipping. I don't have to argue with them to get the item back, why should I do that. Ridiculous. First time experience and then this - where is the quality control on what they sell? Overall, I have neutral experience because they did eventually accepted my return; of course, I had to endure a lecture about policies and procedures, etc.