Szul.com Reviews

02/09/2016
Szul.com Ratings and User Reviews. Szul.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 513 reviews.

Szul.com Rating

More About Szul.com

Recent Reviews for Szul.com

• Nov 28, 2015
    The pieces that I purchased were beautiful but affordable.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Loved the pieces I came across, and I'm certain the individuals they're for will too. Very easy to use site, and extremely clear on how to navigate. All in all, a very pleasing and pleasant experience.
    Great website! Easy to navigate with great Sales everywhere
  • Nov 28, 2015
    This is my second purchase from szul and they have both been great!
    Had a great experience
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Wonderful site and experience!!
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Secure, reliable service of quality products at a reasonable price
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Every jewelry piece I've ordered from Szul has met my expectations and I've been well pleased with my purchases!
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Saw a site with great deals. The black friday deals are amazing.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Great prices compared to other online vendors. I really enjoyed the option to checkout with Amazon.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    I found Szul very easy to navigate. The selection, prices, and quality of merchandise was outstanding. Ordering was simple and the wide variety of payment options was a huge plus.
    So far so good. 1st order so I am anxious to see the quality
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Hopefully quick shipping but good prices.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    very fair prices, and the website was easy to use.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    the prices were really great I have nine grandchildren so your prices ere in my budget
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Great site. just some items were out of stock.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Nov 28, 2015
    I have no complaints about the company but this necklace was much smaller than I expected..It is probably going to a ten year old so I will keep it but even more her I would have preferred the pendant to have been a little larger. It is pretty though.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    My husband and I have both ordered fromSzul in the past and have been very pleased with the quality of the items and the prompt shipment.
    Nov 27, 2015
    I ordered two sets of the pearl earrings, and I would like to return them for a refund. To begin with the backs are not easy to fit on the studs. They go in sideways sometime. Then if you do get the backs on the studs, they are next to impossible to separate and remove from your ears. My son actually tried to help me remove them. I ordered one set for myself and one for a gift. The earrings themselves are really pretty and I love the colors, but the backs are just too hard to deal with. They are not up to the high quality of other items I or my husband have ordered from you. Judith A. Rank - jar6605@gmail.com