Szul.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Szul.com Reviews

02/19/2018
Szul.com Ratings and User Reviews. Szul.com is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 137 reviews.

Szul.com Rating

More About Szul.com

Recent Reviews for Szul.com

• Dec 15, 2017
    I have not recived a product so i can only comment on the ordering. It was fast and easy. The price is very attractive.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Great sale prices on gifts for the holidays.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Great prices & selection!
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Great prices, nice selection, very easy website to navigate. Flexible payment options, overall great experience every time!!!
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Nice jewelry, just wish women's rings came in size 11That is why I don't shop there as much.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I like the selection of jewelry.
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Dec 14, 2017
    I am not 100% sure of the quality of the ring. It looks nice, but not quite the quality I was looking for.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I have made varying purchases from Szul over the years. I have been very satisfied each time. At this point in our lives we do not need extravagant jewelry but we appreciate what is offered here. I have told several people to use your company and each was pleased. I am not one who does tell others where to shop so this is a very good thing.
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Great price. First order. Hope ring is good as it appears on website
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Its great
    Much smaller than expected
    Ok
  • Dec 13, 2017
    I'm excited to see how these pearls turn out! They didn't seem pure black in the photos provided, but the slight marbling will hopefully add to the uniqueness of the gift.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Dec 13, 2017
    I found that one of the items purchased wasn't made properly and phoned customer service was very helpful. I was somewhat surprised that postage to return the bracelet was nearly twenty-five percent of the cost of the item. This will cause me to hesitate to purchase again.
  • Dec 13, 2017
    good
  • Dec 12, 2017
    like the price.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    My first attempt at using Szul did not go well, this attempt however has been far better due to the addition AFFIRM, this allows budget friendly options that are most important to lower income persons who still want quality items.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    Seems like a great deal !
  • Nov 27, 2017
    generally good. However, I would like to receive a certificate of authenticity for the item I purchased. That should be included for each item you list in your website. That would increase potential customer confidence in your company and its merchandise.
    Dec 11, 2017
    Never talked with a real person except when I placed order. I felt I had fallen for a scam. Website is minimal and doesnt give enough info. I frankly was surprised that the iyem was delivered! No answer when i called customer service.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Easy, inexpensive, can't wait to see the items in person.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    very happy with over all experience