TA Ticket Printing Reviews

01/22/2017
TA Ticket Printing Ratings and User Reviews. TA Ticket Printing is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 01/22/2017.

TA Ticket Printing Rating

More About TA Ticket Printing

Recent Reviews for TA Ticket Printing

• Jan 22, 2017
    GREAT TOOL TO USE FOR ANY EVENT
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Great Service and value for the money. I think the postage is a little high for a 7-day delivery. However, I came back and would again, as well as recommend the service.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I buy tickets online from TA Tickets yearly for an annual fundraising event. Designing tickets online at their website is easy and painless. Highly recommend them.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Very pleased with products in the past
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Easy to use, especially when a template already exists for CEO Focus
  • Jan 2, 2017
    I was referred but I found that excellence the way I was connect with the Website and have my order put in place
  • Dec 29, 2016
    I love this site. Been using it to purchase tickets for my dance recitals for many years now. Super easy for me to design my own tickets and they're so cheap and affordable for me and my business. Thank you!!!
  • Dec 22, 2016
    Shipping Charges are quite high.
  • Dec 12, 2016
    I loved every minute of purchasing and setting up my tickets through its custom options
    Dec 18, 2016
  • Dec 12, 2016
    Ths web site isthe worst I have encountered in my years of onlineshopping. I have used it before out o necessity and it has not impoved over the years. I expecr that I will make an extra effort t ind an alternative. The few hundred dollars I spend here each year may not may much to TA Ticket Printing, but I can't believe I'm the only person with a problem.
    Dec 17, 2016
    I have used TA for years and the web site has not improved. It takes much too long to refine the design, it is never clear what is in your cart, it is hard to checkout - I could go on. Unless improvements are made, I am making every effort to find an alternate supplier.
  • Dec 11, 2016
    good place ive done some work with you thank you
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I found this to be very complicated. I'm still not sure if I was able to upload the proper information. Hopefully I'll figure it out when I get the proof back. Also my shelf shows empty and we have purchased tickets from here in the past.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    I use them for my annual nye show... very easy to use and everything goes smooth
    Dec 16, 2016
    Great product like always
  • Nov 29, 2016
    i am super excited to receive my purchase
  • Nov 28, 2016
    quick and easy for what I needed
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Great dependable business
    Nov 25, 2016
  • Nov 7, 2016
    The prices for the tickets were good. Our group has had good results from TA Ticket Printing. More options for shipping to keep costs down would be nice.
  • Nov 4, 2016
    I appreciate the Next Day Shipping option. Not many ticket printing companies offer this very important feature. Thank you!
  • Sep 8, 2016
    A great online company
    Nov 17, 2016
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Not sure since I have not seen product
    Nov 1, 2016