Tactics Boardshop Reviews

08/28/2015
Tactics Boardshop Ratings and User Reviews. Tactics Boardshop is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1215 reviews.
Tactics is your online boardshop - snow, skate, surf, gear and style. Authorized online dealer, all the best brands, satisfaction guaranteed.

Tactics Boardshop Rating

More About Tactics Boardshop

Recent Reviews for Tactics Boardshop

• Aug 28, 2015
    First ever purchase, liked free shipping option, will do business again
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I really like how there was no shipping charge AND no sales tax. I will be purchasing from here again.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great experience. Everytime i called they answer and gave me the exact answers i needed.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    It was quick and easy. I liked that I could use my paypal option so it made it even quicker and easier then usual boardshops the order from. It also ended up being cheaper then everyone else with the free shipping
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Tactics has a great selection of popular skate brands, each of which are easy to browse and purchase!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great website! You guys have everything!! I almost got my favorite palace board and couldn't believe it was cheaper than getting it from the UK! Overall solid experience👌🏼
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I realy liked how quick it was and the selection on sale but I thoughr the sock sizes were confuzing s/m were grouped as well as L/XL
  • Aug 27, 2015
    They have a great customer service center,
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Tactics is awesome! Great products and selection.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    love Tactics. definitely my favorite place to shop online. Would recommend to everyone.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    it was really easy to shop! I don't like to go shopping on the mall, and this was really easy and better that loose time outside home. Its my 1st time ordering here but I order a lot of stuff online, so I hope this would be one of my favorites.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Probably should sell some nike sb stickers. i'm in need of some. Best online shop overall
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I love that you guys don't charge taxes/shipping. At every other site they charge like $15 extra!
    Aug 28, 2015
    The board got to me in 3 days with the free shipping option! That's freaking amazing!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Great service overall and good deals
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Love this site, I came across it when I was looking to buy a new skateboard after 2 years of not skating. I've recommended all my friends and family members to this site. I definitely will buy from them again.
    Aug 27, 2015
    I've made several purchases here and it's always been what I wanted and ordered, nothing left out, tracking number was easily provided in the email notification when my purchase had shipped. Highly satisfied, definitely will shop here again in the future
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Great selection of skate items and good prices.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    The promo code reeled me in. The return policy nailed it. Because sizing these days can be tricky.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Board came with minor damages. On board and grip tape
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Easy interface, I loved the free shipping and no tax.
    Aug 28, 2015
    I love the fast and free shipping. The pricing is slightyl below most shops. The layout and navigation of the website is good. Great product selection.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    This is my first board, stoked that it has Jim Phillips' graphic on it. Thanks!