Tactics Boardshop Reviews

07/01/2015
Tactics Boardshop Ratings and User Reviews. Tactics Boardshop is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1079 reviews.
Tactics is your online boardshop - snow, skate, surf, gear and style. Authorized online dealer, all the best brands, satisfaction guaranteed.

Tactics Boardshop Rating

More About Tactics Boardshop

Recent Reviews for Tactics Boardshop

• Jun 23, 2015
    Prices can be a little better and have more supra shoes
    I love this store.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    The site was easy to work with, a lot easier than other sights.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Thank you i a good quality products and services!!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    The site was easy to view and to purchase hopefully I will receive the item on time with no problems I got my fingers crossed
  • Jun 23, 2015
    First time I've heard of them.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Tactics has become the only online skateboard shop I buy off of and Im always impressed with the quality and prices of the items I purchase. keep up the good work and think about making a skate team
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Nothing to share at the moment. It remains to be seen when I receive my order and how fast is the fulfillment of my order. I have a VERY BAD experience where my order was received only to be told that the item is not available after twice told that it will be shipped in a certain day. deal breaker.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Love this site. Great selection and great prices!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I was especially please with the prompt reply to an on-line question. Staff is very helpful. I made the purchasing decision in a single visit to the website.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Good prices. Free shipping is always good!
    Great board shop my orders usually arrive 2 days after thumbs up
    Best Online Skateshop.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Love this website has everything i need
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    It would have been nice if the sock size would have been listed in product description. My son has a larger size foot. Barely fit but he likes them
  • Jun 13, 2015
    It was overall good service, the website was easy to navigate and contained a plethora of different skateboarding items to choose from.
    Jun 23, 2015
    The serviece was overall great.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I am very pleased with my shopping experience. There is a wide selection, and the prices of complete boards were less than other sites I had checked. As for individual parts, they were also less expensive or the same price compared to other sites, including Amazon. And the fact that there is no sales tax and a free shipping option makes the site even better. I hope to be fully satisfied with my purchase and to use this site again in the future.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Great skate shop. Site was easy to use and the prices were quite reasonable. Definitely looking forward to buying more products from them in the future.