Tafford Uniforms Reviews

05/05/2015
Tafford Uniforms Ratings and User Reviews. Tafford Uniforms is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1872 reviews. Last rated on 05/04/2015.
Tafford Uniforms is a leading manufacturer and retailer of nursing scrubs, uniforms, medical accessories, and footwear. For over 20 years, millions of customers have looked to the Tafford brand for the best in style, quality, customer service, and value. For more information, visit www.tafford.com.

Tafford Uniforms Rating

More About Tafford Uniforms

Recent Reviews for Tafford Uniforms

• May 4, 2015
    Website was a little slow, maybe bevy use due to sale ?
  • May 4, 2015
    i hope these work out, i'm in process of losing weight and am a petite so hard to find styles that fit. i also liked how easy to look things up. i was impressed with website and so thought i would try out a pair of new scrubs.
  • May 4, 2015
    My new favorite scrub tops are the Koi scrub tops because they are made of thinner material; just as durable as regular scrub wear material only lighter. Tafford has the best selection; best variety of Koi scrub tops!!
    No comment for now
  • May 4, 2015
    we order Tafford uniforms every time we need new ones. We are very happy with the product and the prices.
  • May 4, 2015
    love their products and brand
  • May 4, 2015
    Nice uniform tops-nice plus size selections
  • May 3, 2015
    Great selection and prices. The special offers I receive by email make me a regular shopper.
    I AM A NURSE UNIFORMS ARE VERY COFORTABLE,PRICES ARE UP SINCE I ORDERED LAST
    I AM A NURSE UNIFORMS ARE VERY COFORTABLE,PRICES ARE UP SINCE I ORDERED LAST
  • May 3, 2015
    I found the prices and selection better than other on line companies
  • May 3, 2015
    I HAVE HAD A PROBLEM . I WILL BE CHANGING THE BILLING ADDRESSWITH THE PROMOTIONAL CODE, AND THE BILLING ADDRES WAS WRONG
  • May 3, 2015
    Ever since I went back into nursing, I have always fell back on Tafford for the quality and variety. I still 2 scrubs that are 15 years old and they do not look it.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Love your uniforms
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    I always but the Tafford brand. I have for years. Best quality, long lasting.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Great site for uniforms/scrubs
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Happy with the scrubs
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Did not like that priced changed while delayed checking out
  • Mar 13, 2015
    The quality of the items are great. I do not have to replace my uniforms very often and I like the sales/clearance items they ofer. Very quick delivery.
    May 4, 2015
    The part of my purchase that has not arrived is on back order. I was aware it would ship in June at the time of purchase. Overall I am satisfied with previous purchases from tafford.