Tafford Uniforms Reviews

05/24/2015
Tafford Uniforms Ratings and User Reviews. Tafford Uniforms is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1943 reviews. Last rated on 05/23/2015.
Tafford Uniforms is a leading manufacturer and retailer of nursing scrubs, uniforms, medical accessories, and footwear. For over 20 years, millions of customers have looked to the Tafford brand for the best in style, quality, customer service, and value. For more information, visit www.tafford.com.

Tafford Uniforms Rating

More About Tafford Uniforms

Recent Reviews for Tafford Uniforms

Showing 1 - 20 of 1943 Reviews
    NEED MORE PLUS SIZES
  • May 23, 2015
    I've never have been disappointed with my choices. Tafford has never failed me.
  • May 23, 2015
    of all the uniform sites...tafford is most trusted by me.
  • May 23, 2015
    IT WAS EASY ORDERING ACCESS,I ENJOY THE SCRUBS THEY LAST A LONG TIME,WASHING THEM DOSENT FADE & PRICES ARE AFFORDABLE,TAANK YOU!!!
  • May 23, 2015
    I would like to be able to select one item on checkout to delete instead of emptying my whole cart.
  • May 23, 2015
    Have purchased many scrubs in the past from Tafford and the quality is outstanding! They still look like new 5 years later!
  • May 23, 2015
    I have heard such wonderful comments about your uniforms. This is my first purchase with you..and I am sure it will not be my last.
  • May 22, 2015
    a little pricey.....service yet tbd as this is first order I have placed. Site slow!
  • May 22, 2015
    I ordered items total cost was $91.96 I had a coupon # NEWSUB20 It was worth 20%. which $4.60 was deducted from my order Correct Amount should have been $18.39.
  • May 22, 2015
    I was actually looking for a specific scrub top which I found it on your website and I was very happy about that and the price as well too. It was way less than the other scrub websites that I usually shop at. Thank you!
  • May 22, 2015
    Thanks for great products and sale prices. Unfortunately, I did not get the advertised free shipping.
  • May 15, 2015
    May 23, 2015
    i bought 3 pair of pants that are way to big even though i bought with tafford before getting that size small,they were to big and all sales are final i cannot exchange for a smaller size. very dissapointed
  • May 13, 2015
    May 23, 2015
    Awesome store, will always purchase from here
  • May 13, 2015
    love them love the price
    May 23, 2015
    I recently placed 2 different orders. the first 2xl skirts extremely big. that is the order to return. not wanting to wait for exchange I reorders my skirts 1x. there is a vast difference in the two sizes. the 1x is a bit snug but it works. I am overall pleasantly satisfied with the pricing and service. I am to be a returning customer
  • May 10, 2015
    it would be nice to know what color pants would be recommended for the scrub tops
    May 23, 2015
    I buy this brand always.... This top was ordered in a small.. Fit more like a large... I believe the elastic in the back of the shirt was not sewn properly. I will have to adjust the fit with my sewing machine. Very disappointed,
  • May 10, 2015
    May 23, 2015
    I love the fit it is true to size
  • May 8, 2015
    I have bought from tafford before and always was glad I did. The things that I bought last very well. Their prices are very good. Most of the time they are in stock.
    May 23, 2015
    Great product, no issues with delivery times, satisfied customer.
  • May 8, 2015
    Can always find a good bargain and quality products
    these run at least 1 whole size too large
  • May 6, 2015
    May 23, 2015
    I used the sizing guide and when the products came they were waaaay too big. I need to return for a smaller size even though the sizing guide indicated I needed the size I ordered.