Tafford Uniforms Reviews

07/29/2015
Tafford Uniforms Ratings and User Reviews. Tafford Uniforms is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1790 reviews.
Tafford Uniforms is a leading manufacturer and retailer of nursing scrubs, uniforms, medical accessories, and footwear. For over 20 years, millions of customers have looked to the Tafford brand for the best in style, quality, customer service, and value. For more information, visit www.tafford.com.

Tafford Uniforms Rating

More About Tafford Uniforms

Recent Reviews for Tafford Uniforms

• Jul 29, 2015
    Finally, I have found scrub pants that fit me without alteration. Although I wish the length would be about a half inch shorted, I can wear them as is without shortening. The fabric is nice and the overall fit is really great. The price is great, too. Black pants are not so easy to find, but they are required for my job at a local nursing home. Tafford service is great, too.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    The uniforms I ordered arrived promptly and were true to size with a great price. I will be ordering again soon!
    Love Tafford scrubs!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Was pleased with this purchase
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I like this because it sells plus size uniforms
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Great customer service. Love the Cherokee selection. True to size.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I have always been pleased with the way Tafford scrub tops fit and are true to size. I have ordered many times form Tafford in the past years. Your scrub print patterns are very unique and colorful. All my co-workers in the hospital always compliment me on my scrubs from Tafford. Also asking me where I purchased them. Of course I would like to keep it a secret and be the only nurse with the unique styles from Tafford. But in the end I confess and advertise for you. :)
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I have a great experience shopping online in Taffort. I would recommend my friends about this site. Thank you so much foe having this great service. They offer a great coupons which make the shopping time is awesome.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Tafford Brand uniform tops run WAY too large, as extra small is too large for me.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Amazing site to order from! Smock tops are of high quality! I recommend Tafford all the time!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Please include the pay after delivery option for your paypal customers,it is at no risk to you to do so and its more convenient for your customers who use paypal.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Absolutely love the fit. Very comfortable
  • Jul 28, 2015
    some items are over price
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I ordered some plain one and I needed some colorful ones.
    Jul 29, 2015
    Thank you very much for the tops my mom likes wearing them. I don't know if I'm going to give it to her for her birthday or christmas.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Jul 29, 2015
    I was happy that i ordered some items that were on sale. I also ordered regular priced items. To my surprise I got an email saying that they were sold out of all the clearance items I ordered. The only ones I got were the full price items.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Great Uniform style and texture and array of colors
    Jul 29, 2015
    Pleased with my new uniforms
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I know they are going tp fit......
    Jul 28, 2015
    I know they will fit and love the prints.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Good quality and timely shipment
  • Jul 10, 2015
    1st time ordering this brand - anxious to see how they fit and quality of product.
    Jul 29, 2015
    I ordered and received a pair of white scrub pants. The pants were obviously damaged-thru the clear plastic bag you could see an " X " marking an ink spot. I opened the bag and found several other ink marks on the pants. Obviously it was known that they were damaged by the x mark so why ship them to a customer? I returned them plus I paid the postage. Not very pleased with my first and possibly only shopping experience with Tafford.