Tafford Uniforms Reviews

02/09/2016
Tafford Uniforms Ratings and User Reviews. Tafford Uniforms is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 2059 reviews.
Tafford Uniforms is a leading manufacturer and retailer of nursing scrubs, uniforms, medical accessories, and footwear. For over 20 years, millions of customers have looked to the Tafford brand for the best in style, quality, customer service, and value. For more information, visit www.tafford.com.

Tafford Uniforms Rating

More About Tafford Uniforms

Recent Reviews for Tafford Uniforms

Showing 21 - 40 of 2059 Reviews
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Pretty expensive for inserts.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    We Ladies at our school love Tafford Uniforms, the price and assortment and fast service.
    Very good quality
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Purchased as gift for family member in nursing. Other members of family have used Tafford and are very satisfied with their prices and merchandise, so we decided to try them out.
    Very good quality
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Please continue to find/sell scrub pants for tall women! that are comfortable and stylish also. My inseam is 36" but the Cherokee talls are the closest I can get without looking ridiculous.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Maternity selection is horrible. Needs to have a print variety. I work mostly with pediatrics. Just solid colors is rather boring. And makes us look bigger.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    The prices are affordable. High quality scrubs
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    The extra large, which is the size of all my other scrub tops, was way too big. Sizing is not what I expected.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Feb 9, 2016
    the uniforms tops that i purchase but returned were just to big for me.
    Feb 8, 2016
    good value for the money. sized generously.
    Feb 8, 2016
    The top fits excellent on the arms but too long length wise and just a little too big waist wise but overall I'll still purchase
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I tried the 3 hour free shipping that was available code and it would not work. I have noticed your codes are pointless and never work and leave a message to that effect with no results either.
    Feb 8, 2016
    Emailed them about code that would not work and no one ever to this date has gotten back to me and now it is to late to both with because I have received the merchandise this is the 2nd time this has happened. Your codes do not work Lisa
    THE ITEMS WERE ALITTLE BIG. BUT I AM MAKING THEM WORK
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    Affordable scrubs and great brands!
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    the shoes are Not slip resistant....misleading. very disappointed.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I love this site. They actually have things I can afford. Free shipping is a huge help also.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    unable to contact customer service due to severe storm...but was unable to upgrade shipping to 2 day ground as I would have liked
    Feb 9, 2016
    No one available in customer service for support, wanted to expedite my order, but could not. No one available to assist or call back, no live chat available.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    Uniform came in juniors which i never ordered in juniors. when trying to log back into the website i requested my password to be sent in email, NEVER received email from tafford to reset my password. not a very good experience for me.