Tafford Uniforms Reviews

10/01/2014
Tafford Uniforms Ratings and User Reviews. Tafford Uniforms is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 1199 reviews.
Tafford Uniforms is a leading manufacturer and retailer of nursing scrubs, uniforms, medical accessories, and footwear. For over 20 years, millions of customers have looked to the Tafford brand for the best in style, quality, customer service, and value. For more information, visit www.tafford.com.

Tafford Uniforms Rating

More About Tafford Uniforms

Recent Reviews for Tafford Uniforms

• Sep 1, 2014
    I have ordered from Tafford Uniforms 4 times and have been satisfied all 4 times. Very good quality scrubs. Thank you. Prices are also very reasonable.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Love shopping all the great deals on this site.
    Sep 8, 2014
    Always love the great deals I get when shopping at Tafford Uniforms.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    VERY GOOD WEBSITE TO PURCHASE SCRUBS.
    Sep 6, 2014
    Delivery is so slow . I haven't receive my order. Takes three weeks to my order. Delivery needs to be on time
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Have ordered from Tafford for years and have been very pleased. Thanks for a job well done.
    Sep 7, 2014
    I received the scrub tops and was extremely satisfied. The fit was perfect and extremely comfortable. Thank you so much
    Quality and consistent fit
    Sep 9, 2014
    Piss poor service. If I wanted to wait 2 weeks, I wouldn't have ordered online.No email. contacted customer services twice. still waiting!!!!!
    Sep 6, 2014
    My scrubs were shipped to the wrong state because of a wrong zip code. I'm not sure if that was their fault or mine but anyway I noticed this from the tracking info and immediately called Tafford as I needed them for work the next week. They sent me a new batch of scrubs overnight with a very reasonable shipping charge to ensure I would have them when I needed them. I really appreciate their efforts to get me what I needed when I needed it.
    Sep 6, 2014
    Some of the pants seem stiff, but I will know for sure after washing them . I'm pretty happy with my purchases.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I have always shopped with tafford and absolutely love you! It is so great that you can find so many options of skirts at one site. Scrub skirts are extremely hard to find anyways. Thanks so much!!
    largest selection
    Sep 6, 2014
    The selection is great, and the quality sis not disappoint!
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Have a variety of styles and affordable prices
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Sep 7, 2014
    Love your products and your prices are the best!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Canot find seize chart for compression hose. Allo lenght of pants not founded
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Sep 10, 2014
    Though I received my order on time for what I need it for, I felt the delivery time was slow. I am, however, very satisfied with my purchase.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Sep 6, 2014
    I'm highly unhappy about my whole experience when shopping with Tafford.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Sep 9, 2014
    Scrub tops were HUGE for the size ordered!!! I couldn't wear them or return them. Ended up giving all 7 tops away :(
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Tafford Uniforms website is easy to navigate and has great deals.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Very easy to access my needs and in the comfort of my home. I prior researched my size and style at a local store so I knew what I needed to order on line and saved a whole lot of money. Thank you for your service.I really do want to help out the local momma/pop stores but they don't want to carry tall sizes. That's their problem now. Nice to say that cause it usually is mine. Being a 74" female presents it's own problems when buying cloths long enough to fit nice. Thank you.Plus, as an added bonus for me, the prices were great and I used a code saving me another 20%. I'M HAPPY !!!
    Sep 9, 2014
    Wish I realized that the materials of tops were different than pants purchased. Should of realized since not named the same. My faught.However, I'm a 6'2" female with a 36" inseam flat to the floor , no shoes. Makes it extremely hard to find pants to fit the inseam and look nice. These pants arnt quiet as long as I really desire but at least I'm not embarrassed wearing it. So thank you. We tall girls have a very hard time. To me TALL should start at 5'11. Not starting at 5'7""!!! Thank you !!!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Sep 8, 2014
    X small tops are not x small. More like medium