Tafford Uniforms Reviews

02/12/2016
Tafford Uniforms Ratings and User Reviews. Tafford Uniforms is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 2088 reviews.
Tafford Uniforms is a leading manufacturer and retailer of nursing scrubs, uniforms, medical accessories, and footwear. For over 20 years, millions of customers have looked to the Tafford brand for the best in style, quality, customer service, and value. For more information, visit www.tafford.com.

Tafford Uniforms Rating

More About Tafford Uniforms

Recent Reviews for Tafford Uniforms

Showing 61 - 80 of 2088 Reviews
  • Feb 11, 2016
    The only issue I had was when I added an item that was on sale to my cart the price changed back to the regular price.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Love the decent prices on scrubs. Rarely disappointed with products! I wish shipping was cheaper. Or at least offer free shipping after a lower amount than $69; maybe $45? It's bad enough we have to spend so much money for work clothes, but then have to pay shipping. What's the point of online shopping if it's the same price as local because of added shipping. If it were priority mail, 2-day prices I would understated. But I'm waiting three to five weeks for my purchases. Maybe rethink that whole process, in my opinion.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    increible !!! todo perfecto.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Good quality uniforms. Nice cotton materials that lasts and feel nice to wear at work.
    Great experience. I am glad I found this site
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Amazing prices! I wouldn't go anywhere else for my medical supplies and scrubs.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I was a little confused at checkout as I didn't see where to put the discount code and thought I was going to get free shipping but realized, I think, you can get only one discount. Once I found where to put the code and received the discount, the checkout process was easy.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I love their selection! Their prices are competitive with lower than usual shipping. I recommend Tafford Uniforms to all my friends and coworkers.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Everything went well except I could not use my signup code and the free shipping code which was disappointing since the 5 dollar signup was the reason I chose Tafford, but the shipping was more expensive which was something at least
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I love the products. The only thing I would change is to have more plus size options.
    Nice uniforms good prices
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Have always loved the price, quality, and sizing of your scubs. Haven't ordered d/t no longer have catalogs. I just got a smart phone (I have 0 computer) so I'm coming back. I hope your scubs and experience will be the same as before.
    Feb 11, 2016
    Great comfortable scrubs. Only thing wrong they sent me rwo pants of the same color, when I ordered only one.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I love this website! I love the selection of brands and the fact that they run true to size. I love that they wash very great too!
    Feb 11, 2016
    The pants (Tafford) run big ordered Medium maybe small would of worked. Length was great.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I love the uniforms from tafford . every since I been buying them I have loved the quality of the products. I would recommend them to everyone in the scrub business to buy.
    Feb 10, 2016
    I sent 3 emails regarding my purchase and nobody ever contacted me back. Very poor customer service.
    Feb 10, 2016
    I just thought it took too long to receive the order. It would have been better to have been told 5-7 days means from the warehouse-Iplaced the order 1-25 and received it 2-9.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    A variety of scrub tops, pants and jackets to choose from. I love this website, I'll be ordering from here again soon.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    I ordered two sets of uniforms of the same brand. However, when they arrived the pants and tops did not match. Everything was navy blue but still were shades different.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    Was supposed to get email giving shipping info. Didn't happen. Had to email asking if it shipped. Took from Jan 19 when order was placed till Feb 10 to receive order! That's crazy. Way too long. Won't order again from here even though the actual uniforms are great, cute, fit right and were brand I wanted. A shame they drop the ball on filling order, getting it shipped, letting you know it's shipped in a timely fashion.