TaxACT Reviews

07/21/2014
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 361 reviews. Last rated on 07/18/2014.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Jul 18, 2014
    don't change the program
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I've been using TaxAct for several years and am happy with the reults.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Easiest one to use out there
  • Jul 9, 2014
    fast service, quality software
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Good, excellent product,, easy to use
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Doing taxes is never fun, but I trust the results I get with this program, and appreciate the fair price.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Easy to follow!!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    This is a nice, relatively inexpensive way to do my taxes. Very esy to use.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Program worked well. Very satisfied with this experience.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    So glad I found TaxAct several years ago. It is SO much easier to use than Turbo Tax!! And being inexpensive surely doesn't hurt my feelings, either!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Excellent, easy-to-use software. The process of downloading the software is not, however,very user friendly and somewhat cumberome.
    Jul 9, 2014
    Great user-friendly software. I'm a long-time Preparer's 1040 user about to go into corporate consulting as well.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Easy to use! Zz
    Jul 6, 2014
    I have used TaxAct for several years. It always is reliable and easy to use. I would reccommend it to anyone that does their own taxes.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I was not able to use the online help, so I just skip the questions I had and made the best of it.
    Jul 2, 2014
    I been using tax act for over 10 years that should speak for itself
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Most convenient software to prepare taxes.
    Jul 21, 2014
    TaxAxt, I think is the best tax software available. Very easy to use, and comprehensive enough for me.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Again I have been greatly pleased with the TaxAct software. I have been using TaxAct for the past nine years and have no desire to look elsewhere because there's is nothing else to compare with TaxAct.
    Jul 15, 2014
    I have used TaxAct software since 2004 and have been highly satisfied with the product I have purchased each year. I highly recommend and do always recommend TaxAct software to my friends and family.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    The product delivery I'm responding to was for the 2013 Tax Year and I am completely satisfied. I've used Tax Act for the last several years.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I have used TaxAct for the past 7 years and I just ordered for 2014. I like your product!
    Jul 6, 2014
    I've been a customer for several years -- I like your product.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    tax act has been perfect this year,
    Jul 3, 2014
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Provided earlier when completing my Tax return.
    Jul 4, 2014
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    Continued sales emails after I already ordered are confusing