TaxACT Reviews

10/24/2014
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 164 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Oct 24, 2014
    I have used TaxAct for the past decade and think it is a great product and value, easy to use and have never had a problem with the product or filing.
    I love TaxAct Deluxe+State
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I've been pleased with the product in the past. I hope they continue to provide good value.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I have been using Pro Series for about six years, prior to that I used Tax Wise for over ten years. I like Pro Series but they have gone up so much on their prices that I am looking at other options. I am now semi retired and only prepare around 80 tax returns. Pro Series is wanting almost $1200 this year for 1040, 4 States and E Filing. Just shopping around at this time.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Great Product, have been using since 2004.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I've used TaxAct for years and am happy eith it.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I have used TaxAct for about 10 years and am highly satisfied with the product.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I don't know anything about TaxACT just downloaded free trial to look at, I am currently a Lacerte user
    Have been purchasing my Tax programs from TaxAct since 1998
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Been good experience over the years
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I used other federal & state tax packages in the past, but for the last 5 or so years I have depended upon TaxAct. I have found it comprehensive, good reference to tax questions, easy to use, low cost and easy to order on-line.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Had to log into account several times - should have only required 1 log in Love the software and service
  • Oct 22, 2014
    It's a good product, but would be better if they had an option for doing your own returns, not e-filing as a professional
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Have used TaxAct for over 10 years. I find it accurate and easy to use.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Good deal for the money.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Have used Tax Act for the last 10 years and will continue to do so
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Love the ease of all TaxAct products!!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I wish you had business tax returns for the State Of Delaware
  • Sep 28, 2014
    satisfied with past years of using tax act for the irs
    Oct 20, 2014