TaxACT Reviews

06/01/2015
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 875 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Jun 1, 2015
    I am a volunteer tax instructor and find TaxACT a valuable training aid as well as an efficient format for completion of my personal returns.
  • May 31, 2015
    TaxACT is a great product to use when filing my Federal and State taxes.
  • May 31, 2015
    I have used it for years but like a better for rate for state e-file. maybe $200 for both.
    Switching to Tax Act after using Turbo Tax for 10 years
  • May 29, 2015
    Good product. They stopped bundling business and personal income tax in a way that is meaningful for Florida residents and that's my only complaint.
  • May 29, 2015
    Have used their products for over 10 years. They are reliable, reasonably priced, and delivery is fast.
  • May 29, 2015
    Very statisfied with TaxACT.
  • May 28, 2015
    Love the tax program, i've been using it or 17 years.
  • May 27, 2015
    Great product. Easy to install and use. Should have started with Taxact sooner, it is so much better than doing it manually.
  • May 26, 2015
    like taxact a lot ive been using it for years
  • May 26, 2015
    Been using it for a number of years. Very satisfied. Switch from other company because it was cheaper and just as good.
  • May 26, 2015
    Tax Act has been a great help in getting our refund more quickly
  • May 25, 2015
    I have used Tax Act software for many years and I have been very satisfied with their Tax Software and it has saved me a lot of money by not having to pay a tax preparer as I am able to file myself.
  • May 25, 2015
    One of the most user friendly Tax Software's I've ever used. I like the ability to be able to get previous years software at very reasonable prices. Mike
  • May 24, 2015
    I like taxact and its low pricing option with a straight-forward interface very much. It is intuitive and easy to use.
  • May 23, 2015
    I have been using TaxAct for 13 years (since 2002). I am and have always been extremely satisfied ! TaxAct is a blessing.
    May 26, 2015
    I am a TaxAct User since 2002 (13 years) and I have always been VERY SATISFIED ! TaxAct is a BLESSING !
    May 29, 2015
    I've been a customer of TaxACT for several years; and I am quite satisfied with their service up to this point. Therefore, I plan to continue using them in the future.
  • May 21, 2015
    I just need customer assistance on my questions or if taxact can help me if I need help on returns I submitted electronically.
    May 26, 2015
  • May 21, 2015
    The best program for doing income taxes. I've been using TaxACT for well over 10 years and will continue to use this company's programs as long as I need and they continue publishing.
    May 31, 2015
    Been using this application software since at least 2002. I won't use anything else. I tell all my friends and family about how good the service is and how easy it is to complete all forms and get the most in refunds. I have refered many people to this web site.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    I have used this product for many years, and I never have had any problems.