TaxACT Reviews

03/27/2015
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1987 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

Showing 101 - 120 of 1987 Reviews
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Just ordered it to be downloaded, will see how the rest of the experience goes
    great PRICES AND GOOD PLACE FOR PREVIOUS YEARS FILINGS
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I've used Tax Act for several years.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I really don`t like doing my taxex, however TaxAct just takes all of the worrys about doing something wrong since you are more or less guided right thru with no problems.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I have been using Tax Act since 2006. I am a Professional Accountant who started using this product before I had my degree. I used the software to complete my personal taxes. Tax Act software is very user friendly. It provides answers to questions all the way through, and if it does not have an answer it will direct you to where you can find that answer. Tax Act is the only tax product I use in my business! Their website updates I am not particularly fond of. :)
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I have used TaxAct for several years and have recommended it to many of my friends
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I have used TaxAct for about 10 or more years and I am very satisfied with it, I tell every body that I know to use it. It is very accurate and the advisor is like working with a live tax expert very good program thank you TaxAct
    Have used for years
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Have used TaxAct for years. It gives everything the other programs deliver at a much more reasonable price. Excellent product
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Have been a very satisfied customer of Tax Act for 6 years now. H & R Block burnt us on our Federal Taxes ,for over $2,000.00 and charged us $250 to do it, then said oh we can amend this mistake for free.So we said NEVER AGAIN to H&R Block to ever have any of our business.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Have always been satisfied with TaxAct
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Tax Act is the best tax preparer program on the market. It's simple to use and a fair price.
    Instructions are poor
  • Mar 18, 2015
    I find your program is easy to use
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Just left TurboTax and I am hoping that TaxAct will be a valid replacement.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Mar 19, 2015
    Very difficult to contact customer service. No phone contact. Order improperly fullfilled. Got a screen warning that your sreen protection has been suspended.

From TaxACT

We are happy to assist you, and have sent you an email with our phone contact information.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I have used this software to do my taxes for the past 8 years. It is easy to use and I appreciate that the software checks for errors. Keep up the good work.
    Mar 19, 2015
    It is great tax software and easy to use. I plan to continue using the software for years to come. I've used it for over 5 years without issue.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    The web is TOO CLUTTERED separate the online of the download at first entry !!! also trying to buy 2nd state aftter purchasing deluxe took the card but can not down load it (not on list) Used the soft ware for years MUCH better than Intuit BUT you are falling into there look alike trap which is not good
    Mar 19, 2015
    So far, am enjoying the process..it seems to be coming together in a very simple, clear fashion, though I am not quite there yet! Will delay further review til later. Thank you!

From TaxACT

We have sent you an email regarding your concern. Please reply directly to that email for assistance. We are happy to help!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Exceptional program ease to use exceptional, would recommend to everyone