TaxACT Reviews

07/02/2015
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 769 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Jun 21, 2015
    better than the competition, but the tax laws are too damn complicated!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Hope I get a $100 giftcard for my time.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    it's great, I have been using it for years
  • Jun 21, 2015
    HAVE USED TAX ACT FOR THE LAST 5 TAX SEASONS AND HAVE BEEN VERY SATISFIED. PRIOR TO THAT I USED ATX FOR SEVERAL YEARS BUT PREFER TAX ACT
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Satisfied with what I've used to date
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I've used several other tax software products. I started using TaxAct over 8 years ago, and will never go back to the other products.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    pleased with past use of product
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Excellent product. Keep up the good work. Being able to pre-purchase at a savings is a bonus.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I was surprised that my customer id seemed to have been changed on this order.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I have recommended TaxAct to a number of friends and relatives because it's an excellent tax preparation software product without a huge price. I used TurboTax for a number of years prior to my first purchase of TaxAct, and might never have switched if TurboTax hadn't raised their price significantly and limited the number of tax returns I could prepare. Right now I use TaxAct to prepare my own return along with my son's, my sister's, and a friend's. Since I'm retired and don't receive a salary, I also used the 2014 software to estimate my taxes for 2015 based upon different variables and scenarios. I do that every year and find it very helpful.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I've used this product for many years an never had a problem with any aspect of the software or completing and filing taxes.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Stopped using Turbo-Tax when i found TaxAct several years ago. Does the same thing but is less complicated.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I've used TaxAct for several years, and will continue to use it.
    TaxAct is a Great easy to use product. I have used it since 2005
    Keep up the good work.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Good price.....shipping charge excessive!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Been using TaxACT for the last 10 years. I think it's great software.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Simple to use, does what it claims.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I have used TaxAct for years.