TaxACT Reviews

01/30/2015
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1118 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Jan 27, 2015
    Offer came to late in the tax season. I was lucky to get a refund from the other software company. There price was the same as your but had unlimited everything. Last year I went with a company that offer the everything for $299 and I brought your just to verify accuracy of the other program. A better offer would be an options for Federal, 1 state, 1 business and 50 efiles or even a 75 efile offer. I like TaxAct but the pricing has been out of line for efiling. There are a lot of companies that offer free filing (some as low as $150.00. Why do you give free efile to individuals but not preparers. I need a simple program that prepares return and efile. I don't need billings, letters or all the other bells and whistles. Maybe you could offer a stripped down version for less money. Most importantly get your reduced offer out there earlier next time. Don't wait until everyone has already brought another program. I was even thing of quitting next year because of the hassle of always trying new programs, that might change if you come up with a cheaper way of doing taxes. Thank you for your consideration.
    It Works well!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I love this software, I use it every year and it has never failed me.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Their site is hard to find things...
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I have always liked the product
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Have used a long time. Introduced to this product by my brother, the late Edward Davis at that time Davis Tax Prep. Continued the tradition and kept the association in tact..
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I really like this product. I am saddened that I could no longer purchase it at a store. When I looked for it online I really had a hard time finding it. Every time I searched I was directed to the Free Online version. That is a good version, but I prefer the CD with the State included.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Taxact is a good choice for ease of use and price
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Does the job at a good price.
    IT WAS TIME TO LEAVE INTUIT
  • Jan 27, 2015
    i like the ease of the progam
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Have used the product for years VERY satisfied!
    satisfied with this purchase
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Doesn't work with the new Operating Systems. That's not good at all. Otherwise, very good and easy service to use.
    Great product been a return customer for 10+ years
  • Jan 26, 2015
    As a single parent on a budget I was tired of paying $100+ to file my taxes. I heard about this program 5 years ago and have been using it ever since. I had never done any kind of taxes before and found this program simple to use. When I had questions I was able to find the answers in the help topics or by the number listed.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Great program, easy to use year after year, as it imports last year's return to get you started quickly. The questions walk you through the return as you answer them. When completed, eFile sends the return immediately. Highly recommend
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I have ordered TaxAct for many years, it is easy to use.
    Jan 27, 2015
    great sit to get your tax forms
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I have been using Tax Act for many years now, and will always continue. I have always been very satisfied and always found the Tax Act site very user friendly.
    Jan 27, 2015
    I have used Tax Act for several years and will continue to do so. Very simple instructions. Very user friendly.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    LOVE IT. WOULD NOT USE ANOTHER PROVIDER NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE WAS.
    Jan 26, 2015