TaxACT Reviews

04/19/2015
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1872 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Apr 12, 2015
    I have used the product to file my taxes since 1995 or 1996. I obviously am very positive on the product
  • Apr 12, 2015
    very easy and simple tax software
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I've now purshased TaxACT five consecutive years.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Great Product. Have used it for many years.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    The CONFIRM PASSWORD line only showed up when I mistyped the PASSWORD entry. I normally develop complex passwords and paste them. I couldn't get the CONFIRM to show up. Almost gave up.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    could not port online to offline - sucks big time!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I did not realize the Fed was free and the State could be obtained for 15 Dollars, so I feel suckered into the Deluxe FED+ Stated for 21.99 when I could have Paid 15 dollars and had both. The 10 Dollar filing fee for each should be stated up front or be included in the pricing so your advertising is a deception: caveat emptor should be on your home page. If I choose 'Negative Comment below will this go to the Null Bucket, so you have a rose color picture of your clients?
  • Apr 12, 2015
    The program needs to be better with employer ids used, prior info input to generate only applicable questions to come up
    Affordable and complete software
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Very Satisfied with service....never had a problem.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    I said business meaning its not a pleasure doing taxes I miss understood.
    This is a BS survey
  • Apr 11, 2015
    I've used this software for years.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    I enjoyed using your product is user friendly.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    There was a problem with my order and I need to contact someone Taxact. It would be extremely helpful if there was a person available during the tax rush. But most importantly that there would be a phone number to talk to someone...no phone number was found on the website. I've used the product for personal and now switching to use for business...or would like to anyway.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Cost competitive web site.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    I've been using TaxACT for a few years and it saves me time, money and aggrevation. It beats going to an Accountant who charges way too much money only to be audited because my taxes were done incorrectly. So far, I have never been audited using TaxAct. I also learned a lot using TaxACT that I never knew using an Accountant who have a "Don't ask, Don't tell" policy.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    You assumed I am a business. I am a consumer.