TaxACT Reviews

08/28/2014
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 295 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Jun 19, 2014
    Have used it before. Have had very good service.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    TaxAct is so easy to use. Just answering the questions, allows it to calculate the tax due. My father used a big name competitor and was unable to get the 1099-R information to properly calculate. I recommended TaxAct to him and he's been thoroughly pleased. Keep up the great work.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I'm pleased overall with TaxAct Deluxe. The return is clean and neat, and I've had no problems with IRS or state for three years. I did have a challenge entering information from K-1 forms. It would help if each window show the the name of the entity I'm entering. I sometimes had to backtrack to be sure what company's form I was entering.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Great value - easy to use
  • Jun 19, 2014
    TaxAct is a great program
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Your survey is BULLSHIT as I am not receiving $100 as claimed but I am given a BULLSHIT $100 in magazines for $2 each, which I have no want. False BULLSHIT claim BBB will hear about this!
    very pleased with ease
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Good program. Works for me. Been using it for many years.
    thanks - hope I win the $100
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Much better than TurboTax!
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Good Product......need to make easier to pre-buy in mid year ....... IE, I will not use the links in e-mails and don't like to call...... got it done but had to stumble into it by googling "pre order 2014 tax tact"
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I am using TaxACT during the past 7 years for my Federal and State tax returns. It is a great product with reasonable price. I always recommend it to my friends and most of my friends have switched to TaxACT.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I've been using TaxAct for years. It works well.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    IT IS A GREAT PROGRAM BUT THEY NEED TO ADD MORE DEPRECIATION REPORTS LIKE STATE DEPRECIATION REPORT, AMT DEPRECIATION REPORTS.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I've used TaxACT for several years, and the fact that I keep coming back says a lot.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Easy to use and accurate
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Excellent tool for filing taxes. Used TaxAct for years. It's the best.