TaxACT Reviews

TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 194 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Sep 27, 2015
    Since finding the service, I have been very satisfied with the process and system. I recommend and discuss it with my colleagues one of which also uses the software. It is a good and reliable product.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    I have being using TaxACT for a number of years and I love this product. I feel very confident about using tproduct when filing my taxes.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Tax Act software easy to us, retired profession tax accountant
  • Sep 25, 2015
    TaxACT is a great alternative to Quicken, whose parent company I have a problem with. Mostly TaxACT is very easy to use but every year I have a few non-traditional items that I have to figure out how to enter into the system (things that don't seem to be addressed by the Q&A). However, I always find the appropriate information in the online help.
    We like TaxAct
  • Sep 24, 2015
    I've used TaxAct for many years
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Help was fast and effective. Used product several years and am very satisfied.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    I have been using TaxAct for at least 15 years. I find it easy to use. It enables me to input form data even when I have no idea what IRS form to use.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Used their product for years. Very good.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    I think that TaxAct is now the class of the tax programs. I would like to be able to import the previous year's tax file from my PC to the web to be able to use the online functionality.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    I have used TaxAct for 14 yrs and always been happy with their product and service.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Helped me for many years and customer service I good too.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    I have used TaxACT for 10 years and have never had any problems filing my taxes. The price is always reasonable.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    This software is really good ;)
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Sep 24, 2015
    I have used TA for 10+ years. The software is very easy to navigate. The staff is always efficient and very eager to help and very well trained and knowledgeable!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Easy and simple
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Keep up the good work.
    Sep 25, 2015
    Product purchased in advance for delivery in December.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Sep 24, 2015
    I've been using TaxACT for over 10 years; it's always been a great product and excellent value.