TaxACT Reviews

12/27/2014
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 312 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Nov 9, 2014
    TaxAct has always worked great for me.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    I have always had very good experiences with Tax Act products.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Great product! Love it!
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Need clear tech support answers. Don't charge for prior years if client purchase enterprise bundle
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Excellent software product
  • Nov 4, 2014
    The website is out dated and not user friendly. What it takes you 40 minutes to do you should be able to do in 15 minutes. Downloading software for previous tax years is very time consuming because the webpage keeps defaulting back to accessing software for the current tax year.

From TaxACT

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We have sent you an e-mail with more information. Please feel free to reply directly to that e-mail with any further comments, questions, or concerns.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    I like the software
  • Oct 31, 2014
    I have been using TaxAct since 2008, this is the most inexpensive, yet very comprehensive and efficient tax software i have seen. I recommend it to everyone in the business of tax preparation.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    I have used it for years and will continue to uese it for my tax preparation. Very satisfied with the product
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Should get get receipt. Before asking for survey!!!!!!!!
  • Oct 31, 2014
    like the price and know of the product for some time
  • Oct 30, 2014
    I have never had a problem with taxact when organizing my finanicial affairs. It is organize in such away that it leaves no doubt about the the accurate results.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    I have been using TaxAct and it's predicessor "Parsons Easy Tax??" for all taxes for over 20 years. A year or two, while the "Other Tax software" company held them, I used another brand which was a "PAIN". I have nothing but praise for TaxAct, EXCEPT they lack a link to "Sign Out", thus leaving me to close a window on a secure connection. One year I had a problem getting TaxAct to allow me to do something and their aupport team helped me in the middle of tas season. They got me over the "hump" and I filled my return. Ray
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Am a longtime user/buyer. Very satisfied.
    Nov 2, 2014
  • Oct 29, 2014
    great software
    Nov 6, 2014
    Great software. Makes easier a daunting task
  • Aug 28, 2014
    When trouble comes with software or Windows (TM), no help is available from TaxAct. A person has to hope that no help will be needed. But as tax law becomes more complex, I may need to go to a place that has a help desk.
    Nov 5, 2014
  • Jul 2, 2014
    This is a nice, relatively inexpensive way to do my taxes. Very esy to use.
    Nov 8, 2014
    This is very easy to use.