TaxACT Reviews

09/02/2015
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 313 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Jun 18, 2015
    Excellent Product as I've used this for maybe a decade or longer
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I have been purchasing from TaxAct for the last 4 years. the tax return software is very easy to work and the online help is great!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I buy taxact every year and use electronic filing. I love it.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Very pleased with TaxACT software.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great product that I have been using for years.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great tax product. Taxact wants you to pre-order for next year return. Most of the time I seem to do this - like this time. Account Information availability: However, I am not sure if I just double ordered tax year 2015 because I seem to remember to have gone thru this with a previous email but I could not find anywhere on my account if I had a pre-order scheduled.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I love it. It's easy and offers excellent prompting.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I've been using TaxACT for 8 years and have never had a problem. Great program.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Had difficulty placing order for 2015 TaxAct bundle; it did not complete transaction when using Firefox browser. It worked correctly with IE.

From TaxACT

We have sent you an email regarding your concerns. Please feel free to reply directly to that email with any additional questions or comments. We will be happy to assist you further!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I have used TaxACT for several years and am pleased with the product.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Have used TaxAct for 10 plus years; love the software!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great product and easy to use
  • Jun 18, 2015
    There could be a better interface to order TaxACT directly from the promotional email.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    TaxACT has continually provided top notch software and service at a reasonable price.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Tax Act has made a tremendous difference to me. What I once considered to be near hopeless and near impossible, has become manageable and doable - with the help of TaxAct. I've used them several years now and I think they have an outstanding product. I like the ability to inport the previous years work which makes this task so much easier than iy would otherwise be.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I have used TaxACT for 10 years and I'm very satisfied.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I had problems with Tax Act 2014. Another thing...Tax Act 2013 disappeared from my computer, so I couldn't import to 20144

From TaxACT

We have sent you an email regarding locating your 2013 return data. Please feel free to reply directly to that email with any additional questions or concerns. We are happy to help!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    efficient and clear info.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great software and easy to use.
    Great product. Have been with TaxAct since 1999