TaxACT Reviews

01/29/2015
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1056 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Jan 28, 2015
    I had a hard time trying to order the CD-Rom - to find the actual order. I want a disc that I keep; I do not want to download and have my information floating on the Internet, even if the download is free.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Very pleased with TaxAct. I used it when I was in business for many years and I now use it to prepare my personal tax returns. They have improved greatly over the years and I wish them continued success going forward.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Very easy to use and the best value I have found.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    The website is horrible. Your cart is not easily found, as is most subjects you are looking for. I've been telling them this for years, and nothing ever improves.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I have used Turbotax since 1997. This is my first year using TaxACT because of a policy change at Turbotax.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    My 15th year with them for doing my taxes - what else would you need to know?
  • Jan 28, 2015
    As an accounting professional, I have used Tax Act for the last 8 years. Their products have always been dependable, easy to use, and well supported.
    Keep up the good work.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I purchase it every year at tax time.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I always use TaxACT its very easy and you just fill in the blanks. Has Q & A area and free phone calls if needed! Good price too!
    Great product, always satisfies
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I've purchased TaxAct over the last 8 years and have been very satisfied. I am confident that I can trust TaxAct to find me the highest refund due me. Thank you TaxAxt. I;ve also used the software to help with my family's tax returns.
    WHAT ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS WORKS WITH TAXACT
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    You didn't tell me that it will cost $10.00 to submit the state form electronically.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Great value; easy to navigate
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    So far so good
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Over the past five years I have used TaxAct--in comparing other programs I find it provides the best refund results and is the easiest to use.
    Jan 28, 2015
    I have used TaxAct for the past 4 or 5 years. Each time I also try one of your competitors, the outcome is not as impressive--lower refund total, and more difficult to complete (less instructive assistance). Thank you.