TaxACT Reviews

01/26/2015
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1006 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Jan 20, 2015
    Not very efficient / friendly for preparer's to use
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Great value; easy to navigate
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I've used Tax Act since the year I opened my business, except for when IRS required pins to complete the process. This is an excellent product and easy to use.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I have been using your product for the last 3 years and I'm really happy with it's performance.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I have been using Tax Act for years and have been very satisfied
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I have been using this product for more than a decade and have been satisfied using it every year. I appreciate the ability to upload certain information from previous years, which saves me a ton of time.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I am very happy with the product and price I wish I can use in maccomputer
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I Use tax act because it is so user friendly
    I like the product
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I have been using TaxAct for the Past 5 years and have never had any issues. The software is easy to use and very user friendly and I also enjoy the data flow within the forms which reduces duplicate entries.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    The need to login several times is a little confusing. Once to enter the site, again to place order and again to download apps.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I love TaxACT
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Good software at a reasonable price. Online site is good for comparing products. Ordering process is Ok, but the first printout of the order confirmation would print our only nonsense characters. I finally printed it out from my email. The confirmation order has the order id and the customer id on different pages, so when I went to sign in for the download, I used the order id instead of customer id. Why not show them together on the same page and bold the customer id? Very confusing. I also did not see an option to order a disk along with the download.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    It works fine under Linux (Wine 1.7.34)
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Have used for many years A very good tax program that is easy to use
    Jan 20, 2015
    Have used for many years. A easy program to use and very through
  • Dec 22, 2014
    TurboTax dropped the features which I need from TurboTax Basic, without telling me in advance. I didn't find out until I tried to enter a K-1. I hope that I will be able to use TaxAct to import my data from TurboTax Basic for 2013 and pick up where I left off last year. I currently use your 1120S product.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Have used TaxAct for over 10 years. I find it accurate and easy to use.
    Jan 20, 2015
    Have used TaxAct for years with no problems