TaxACT Reviews

07/13/2014
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 406 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• May 30, 2014
    Have used TkaxAct for several years,always recommend to others.
  • May 29, 2014
    I have used TaxAct now for the last 4 years and am very satisfied with it.Iwould like to see a reference to E-filing on each client that was E-filed
  • May 29, 2014
    The only problem I had in ordering the 2014 software, was that I could not order a third State.
  • May 28, 2014
    Have used Tax Act for the last 4 or 5 years and I like it very much.
  • May 27, 2014
    I would very much like it if when I exited from TAxAct, it would remember where in the interview process I was so when I next opened the return, the interview would automatically continue from where I left off. I know I can book mark a page, but this does not really keep me in the full interview process. When the booked marked page part of the interview is over, it kicks me out of the full process and this can be disconcerting.
  • May 27, 2014
    Overall, I was highly satisfied. There was a small glitch that prevented it from attaching the "Preparer's Reason for Not Filing Electronically" and the associated "Opt Out Letter".
  • May 27, 2014
    Their product is way better then the competitors and I have been using it for more than 7 years now and am completely satisfied !
  • May 24, 2014
    I am a returning satisfied customer of TaxAct. Expect I will continue using their services in the forseeable future.
  • May 23, 2014
    I love this tax preparation software. I have used this for several years, and will continue to use it for many more years. I have done my own taxes myself since my first tax return. This software makes anything but basic returns very easy to do.
  • May 20, 2014
    Their product is great!!!
  • May 20, 2014
    TaxAct is simple and it works great.
  • May 19, 2014
    Taxact is a great product that is affordable.
  • May 19, 2014
    Best Tax product out there, I recommend it all the time.
  • May 19, 2014
    Best tax software I've ever used. Simple question and answer format. Whether you are filing as a business, family, or individual, TaxAct takes the stress and anguish out of your tax return. Well worth the price.
  • May 19, 2014
    Long time customer, very satisfied.
  • May 19, 2014
    Confusing, to easily place an order first, then log in, and have the order automatically deleted, instead of being saved - then after log in, searching to find the link to re-order. Also, advising me to "click on anunlock code above", but there is no unlock code there?? But theTax Act products are excellent - never any problem. I am pleased with the way they track my refund status and interface with the IRS.
  • May 19, 2014
    love it, its easy to use
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Tax Act is very easy to use and it has everything I need to do my personal tax returns. I especially like the process for doing gains and losses on investments and Social Security Income.
    May 28, 2014