TaxACT Reviews

01/29/2015
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1095 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

3rd year with no problems
  • Jan 22, 2015
    is a good software for tax except for the communications
  • Jan 22, 2015
    having trouble with downloading to windows
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Finding the right package for us was confusing. I had to call customer service (very nice and smart) to drill down to the right package.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Your site does not adequtely explain what one is buying. I thought I was buying the deluxe CD, but it seems I actuallly bought a download of that program. I actually want the CD..
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I love how TaxACT makes filing simple. It's great software!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I use TAX ACT every year and Love it. But the checkout was a night mare it kept brning me back to continue shopping instead of check out. I went to another computer days later and finally it worked.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    great product and easy to use
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I am switching to TaxAct and hoping to become a devotee.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    easy to get and reliabile
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great for the whole family in one purchase.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    on the front page, the indicator for "starting or new account" or "returning customer" should be at the top of the page instead of hidden away at the bottom. I did all of that entry work and then saw the returning option.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Great software. I have been using for almost 10 years and have been very satisfied.
    Jan 22, 2015
    Very satisfied with the quality and performance of the application.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 22, 2015
    Product was supposed to contain the State Edition and it didn'yt
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Easy to use, user friendly, reasonable price
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I have been satisfied with this product in the past.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Jan 22, 2015
    It's a good package, and reasonably priced. I like that they generally seem to include more features for the same price each year.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I have used Taxact since the early 2000s. I have been very pleased at the service and support I have received. They have also kept the price as low as possible. When you have a small business you appreciate these features in a company you deal with.
    Jan 22, 2015
    I have used TaxAct since 2001. I am really satisfied with the product. I wish they could have held the price down, but I know it couldn't be done. It is still a very good value for the quality of the product you get. Thank you, TaxAct.