TaxACT Reviews

03/31/2015
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1984 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

Showing 341 - 360 of 1984 Reviews
  • Mar 8, 2015
    TaxAct is great. My only problem is I need personal/business tax support with the software. I believe live person, 24*7 will solve all of my issues.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    I have used Tax Act for the last 8 years and will continue. It's very user friendly and I like how it imports your previous year to save time.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Very easy to order and use.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    My daughter is a CPA, and she recommended TaxACT as the best tax program available. I used it last year, and she is right! So much better than Turbo Tax!
  • Mar 7, 2015
    would let you know after I use it
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I downgraded the oc\verall experience because when I logged in, my shopping cart was lost. When I went back to my cart, my login was lost. It was very confusing. I finally just checked out. And then, suddenly, everything was tied together! Very very odd. Highly confusing.
    I like Tax act Ive purchased it for the past 8 years at least
  • Mar 7, 2015
    i have used tax act for more than 10 yrs and have found it very good ansuering all my questions and remineded me thinngs i had over looked. food billing to be fair. have had the need for help in the past and found service not only helpfull but courtious and complete. i have been entirley sasitifed with taqx act and all its representives as well as an easy program to understand and use
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Thank you for the $100! This is the first time that I will be doing taxes by myself, so I'm a little nervous. That $100 credit already calms my nerves and helps me feel better about it, though!
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I have been using TaxACT for many years and it has refined overtime and I like it a lot now.
    A bargain compared to Turbotax
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I have used this product since they began and have enjoyed their progress into becoming the BEST TAX Software.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Low cost program needed to prepare a few returns to keep my EFIN # active with the IRS under this Parent Corporation. Most of other Tax Returns prepared are with subsidiary corp. that has a more sophisticated tax preparation program with another vendor.
    Mar 8, 2015
    Product is a little pricy and Tax Act should give repeating customers a 10% discount.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I find using Tax Act very easy. I enjoy the choice I have of step by step input or direct input. I also like that I can easily access the forms I need and not have to go through screens that do not pertain to my clients. I also enjoy being an Enterprise client as I get quick access to a technician who has always been able to assist me very quickly and accurately. Though there are a few additional features I would like to see in future updates, the program is one I enjoy working with. Thank you.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Should be able to only purchase the state SW w/o buying the deluxe version had to sign in twice to make purchase
    Mar 8, 2015
    Contacted Taxact on help with HSA but have got no reply
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Have been using this product for several years, it's ease of use and reliability keeps me returning to this product
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Easy to use. Forms follow IRS and State forms.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    On-line review being positive prompted me to purchase this alternative to TURBO TAx (which I have used for years ....but which I am tired of all their changes
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Have used TaxACT for several years and have always been very satisfied.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Mar 7, 2015
    I ordered CD's and received only the first issued version. Where are the updates on CD?