TaxACT Reviews

04/26/2015
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1682 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Mar 2, 2015
    Excellent product that I have used for over 10 years.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    In the past TaxACT software has proven to be reasonably priced, efficient, reliable, user friendly, and well designed tax software. It accomplishes its purpose without the annoying "bells-and-whistles" fluff found in other tax software. Well done and appreciated.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I have used TaxAct for about 10 years but I recently became a registered preparer and purchased the Professional Software. I love it. I regret not having purchased it in previous years. I have tried H&R Block Software, Drake and TurboTax and I enjoy this one most.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Excellent program. I started with H&R Block and spent quite a bit of time trying to correct two of their system errors without success. I not only breezed through TaxACT, but learned some things as I went through. Thanks for doing such a good job.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Beeen using taxact for several years and always get the most back
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Had to sign-in twice to complete the purchase, which was irritating.
    Simple and Easy!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Been using it for several years
  • Mar 1, 2015
    TaxAct has been our solution for many years. Highly recommend to tax preparer firms that have smaller client base. As it allows your firm to offer all the professional services of larger firms for at an affordable price. Can't say enough good things about it.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    You are doing something the government should have done and made available to everyone. thank You!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Great Software and customer service.
    beats turbo Tax
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Not the first time I have had issues with logging in. Almost went else were. Have used TaxAct for years. But I have found this product priced right and user friendly over the years.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    like tax act
    Mar 2, 2015
    Perfect
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Used TaxAct for several years. I like the ease of use and the accuracy. Would not change to any other
    Mar 1, 2015
    Love the product. Cyst serv is always great
    Mar 1, 2015
    Only download at present.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Traversing the site is difficult, expecially since I need to keep logging in. I don't know why the site keeps loosing my login information, but it is very frustrating.
    Mar 1, 2015
    I left a comment about usability of the website. The response I got was that since I ended up getting my product, everything must be okay. The reality is that if TaxACT can't get something as simple as an ecommerce site right, I wonder if their tax software is reliable.The customer support response was basically that they don't care.

From TaxACT

We regret your experience with our website and response. We have sent another response via email. Please feel free to reply directly to that email with any further questions and/or concerns. We are happy to help.
  • Feb 20, 2015