TaxACT Reviews

12/23/2014
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 304 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Dec 1, 2014
    Easy to navigate; well-organized, affordable price
  • Dec 1, 2014
    the ordering & everything went well, except for printing of my receipt, it printed 3 pages for something that could have fit on 1/2 of 1 page. why waste the paper? Also you advertise $100 free gift for this survey, but then in the end you charge to receive the so called gift, which is false advertising in my book.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I am a first time user of TaxAct, but I have heard from some who use it, and that plus additional reviews i've read, have led me to purchase it for the 2014 tax year.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    everything went well, except printing a copy of my receipt took 3 pages for something that easily fits on 1 page. Why waste paper like that?
  • Dec 1, 2014
    It would be a lot better to be able to pay a reduced update price for the product from year to year.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I have used TaxAct for several years and It has always been a very satisfying experience until last year. Last year the Federal was fine. The state would not go through no matter what I did so it has taken this long for me to even want to attempt it again. I had to pay again and I am so hoping it will go through without any problems. I am hoping I don't have go to a tax person. Thanks
  • Dec 1, 2014
    There were constant problems in using my 2013 username and password so I had to create a new username. There is a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee offered within 30 days but the product is not available yet so the guarantee should be extended until the full version is ready to ensure satisfaction.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    The TaxAct Bill would not PRINT OUT FULLY.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Why did you change the print out page from one page to 3 pages?
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Been using if for several years. Works great!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Tax works great at a great price.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Bizrate surveys do not reflect the actual purchase made.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I like the TaxAct product and have used it for about 6 years now.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I have used this program for 5 years. So easy to use. It has saved me a lot of money and aggravation
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Love them! Always helpful. I have been with them maybe 8 or so years. Easy to understand. I can call anytime with questions and they make sure I have my answer.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Great software and NOT Quicken!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Excellent program. I've used TaxAct for the last couple of years and will not change it.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    It's adequate. I like it. We're bombarded by adds from competitors but I've been using the product for many years and don't care to switch. At 79, I don't feel like trying anything new. My returns are uncomplicated. It's a good product. Nuff said.
    Dec 1, 2014
    I use it every year and it's always been satisfactory.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Best Program I've found.
    Dec 1, 2014
    Best software I have ever used.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Dec 1, 2014
    I just went to their site and ordered the software, paid for it and downloaded it. Pretty easy.