TaxACT Reviews

09/19/2014
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 201 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Aug 1, 2014
    Great software for preparers. Flexible enough for experienced users to just fill forms in lieu of the interview process.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Tax preparation is really easy with moving from form to form, without any hassle.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I have used Taxact for over 12 years, and have been very satisfied.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    don't change the program
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I've been using TaxAct for several years and am happy with the reults.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Easiest one to use out there
  • Jul 9, 2014
    fast service, quality software
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Good, excellent product,, easy to use
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Excellent, easy-to-use software. The process of downloading the software is not, however,very user friendly and somewhat cumberome.
    Jul 9, 2014
    Great user-friendly software. I'm a long-time Preparer's 1040 user about to go into corporate consulting as well.
  • Apr 25, 2014
    I have been with taxact for many years now and haven't had the first complaint about doing business with taxact.
    Jul 27, 2014
  • Apr 24, 2014
    My first purchase of TaxACT was in 2000 for the 2001 tax season. I had just retired from the Air Force and was starting my income tax prep business. I have been purchasing from TaxACT ever since. The other tax programs out there SUCK. TaxACT is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aug 1, 2014
    I have been using TaxACT income tax products since I have been self-employed as an RTRP for the past 14 years. They provide an outstanding product. Thank you!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    like the availabity of answers to all my tax quedstions. Fast service for e-file-ing return/send
    Jul 24, 2014
    I've been using TaxAct for many years and haven't had any problems. With different tax situations, through the years, TaxAct has always been up to date on whatg is necessary to complete the forms. I've suggested TaxAct to several people and those who have used the program have been satisfied. I really like the cost for the product and how it hasn't changed in price.
    good stuff
    Jul 26, 2014
    have used product and will continue to use product ... it works well
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Most convenient software to prepare taxes.
    Jul 21, 2014
    TaxAxt, I think is the best tax software available. Very easy to use, and comprehensive enough for me.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Again I have been greatly pleased with the TaxAct software. I have been using TaxAct for the past nine years and have no desire to look elsewhere because there's is nothing else to compare with TaxAct.
    Jul 15, 2014
    I have used TaxAct software since 2004 and have been highly satisfied with the product I have purchased each year. I highly recommend and do always recommend TaxAct software to my friends and family.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    The product delivery I'm responding to was for the 2013 Tax Year and I am completely satisfied. I've used Tax Act for the last several years.
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    Continued sales emails after I already ordered are confusing