TaxACT Reviews

07/04/2015
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 752 reviews.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

• Jun 25, 2015
    I've been using TaxAct for many years and am very satisfied with the product.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Great Tax Programs, very user friendly. Thanks for great products and great customer service
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Been using it for years!! Works for me!!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I have used TAXACT for many years even when I had my own accounting & tax business and find it to be fairly operator friendly. I now use the personal package and like it just as well.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Last more than 7 years, I use TaxACT every year with quite high satisfaction.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Failed attempts a month ago using a fully updated Windows 7 Pro PC with fully updated Firefox browser. Used IE this time.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I have used it for 4 yrs. or more. I like the price etc. but the process is confusing. Knowing if I need to go through a section and how to answer the questions is sometimes unclear and confusing.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have used other products before and found this one to be very easy and yet complete, for a much lower price.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have used TaxAct for years and as long as I don't have any issues with it, I will continue to use it.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Very good product. Have used for years.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I had difficulty with the click through from the offer email. The website would not log the selection to the shopping cart and therefore would not allow me to make my pre-order.
    Need better connectivity with FireFox
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I have used Tax Act for four years and find it to be fast, easy and accurate. Best program out there.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Excellent software and support. Verry good value for price
    Easy and simple
  • Jun 4, 2015
    I have been using this software for over 10 years and it works wonderfully, is inexpensive, and does not overwhelm the user with obnoxious ads as does their more expensive competitor.
    Jun 23, 2015
    i've been using this product for over 10 years. It is reasonably priced and works well.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Total waste of time and money. I have been unable to successfully access any software or file my taxes And there seems to be no way to contact your company by phone WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME AND EFFORT!!!!!! W.L. DeMartino (818) 521-5256
    Jun 24, 2015
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jun 23, 2015
    I wanted to put TaxAct on a computer that did not have internet access. I had done so in the past, and it worked well. This time, it did not work. The technician I talked to was knowledgeable, and I was able to download it, just not on the computer I wanted to use.