Teadog.com Reviews

02/09/2016
Teadog.com Ratings and User Reviews. Teadog.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 105 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Teadog.com

2010 Platinum

Teadog.com Rating

More About Teadog.com

Recent Reviews for Teadog.com

• Dec 29, 2015
    Survey pisses me off. No way to escape.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    Would like to see sets of Heather Tea.
  • Dec 27, 2015
    I have been buying tea from Teadog for several years. They have an excellent sellection of hard to find tea's and provide excellent service
  • Dec 19, 2015
    Like variety and selection. A couple of our favorites were out of stock.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    I would like the option of gift card and gift wrapping. Also, I could not send gifts to more than one address- or if that is possible, I could not see how to do this, so I ordered only one gift.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    great site. I'll be back!
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Glad to have a source in the U.S. for Whittard. They used to ship to us but the shipping cost more than the tea.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    My husband usually places the order for this tea. He really enjoys his cup of tea each morning and even when he leaves early to play tennis he takes his cup of tea with him. He has run out and I am buying this to put in his stocking! Shhh...it's a surprise!
    Dec 20, 2015
  • Dec 12, 2015
    Great selection of teas. I would also be very interested in other tea related products and accessories.
    Dec 19, 2015
    Fantastic company, great and responsive customer service, large selection and updates on availability.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    easy to use, found tea ive never been able to buy in the US
    Dec 28, 2015
  • Dec 10, 2015
    Dec 21, 2015
    Great bring able to buy King Cole Tea in the U.S.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    I bought Whittards tea for my granddaughter whilst in England earlier this year and she loved it. I couldn't afford to ship it from England and now I have found your site I just bought her some for Christmas.
    Dec 29, 2015
    Tea was a gift so I have no idea if the product was good or badly
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Dec 28, 2015
    Delivery was late . not able to pin it down.
  • Dec 7, 2015
    I love ordering from TeaDog! Their selection is great and shipping is fast (and free on orders over $75). Most of my family gets some sort of tea for Christmas each year from me and TeaDog Santa!
    Dec 27, 2015
    I love ordering tea from Teadog! There's a great selection of teas that aren't available locally and plenty of information about the varieties and characteristics of the teas..
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Dec 23, 2015
    Would be helpful to state on order page that may take longer during holidays or contact buyer if purchase will be late.
  • Dec 5, 2015
    Teadog is the best online tea supplier, bar none!
    Dec 16, 2015
    Teadog is the BEST online seller of all things tea related. They have the best selection of products at very fair prices and they deliver your order in a very timely manner. I will continue to shop at teadog for my teas and will highly recommend teadog to all my friends.
  • Dec 5, 2015
    Great site which is improving choices!
    Dec 24, 2015
  • Nov 22, 2015
    easy to use . have what I wanted
    Dec 17, 2015
    easy to order, large selection, price is right